Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

the free parts AR build

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by TrustInFew, Nov 9, 2013.

1. TrustInFew

TrustInFew Parkrose, oregon New Member

So, I want to build my own AR. Was planning on doing so in the future when I was done with school and off workers comp.

So my friend bought a couple stripped lower receivers the other day and found the one he liked. Has asked me if I wanted one. So I jumped on the chance. Its a brand new, still in the box spikes lower receiver with the bullet markings. Never been used. He also have me a nice collapsible stock and a carry handle as well. I was BSing with another friend and told him about it and he gave me A front grip and a fore grip.

I know I need a whole lot Kore, but hey. Every thing I've gotten so far is free. Pretty cool in my book. So I am checking out other parts to price stuff out. I know I don't need the best of the best but damn..... I didn't realize how expensive bubblegum what for these guns. Hopefully I can finish it within the next year.being on workers comp with a fixed income blows.

Any one know of good places that are relatively inexpensive to get ar parts from?

2. hotSAUCE

hotSAUCE All over Active Member

buy used......

3. billdeserthills

billdeserthills Cave Creek, Arizony Well-Known Member

4. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

TrustInFew, I sure as hell hope you take more English classes before you're done with school.

samuelm16 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

Curts discount is a great place to buy parts

Synnergy and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Ligito

Ligito Oregon Active Member

It was a lot easier to read than some of the regulars on here.

7. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Yep. He used difficult concepts such as capital letters, periods and the even more advanced paragraph. I'm inclined to cut him some slack.

Will_Power and (deleted member) like this.
  8. TrustInFew

TrustInFew Parkrose, oregon New Member

Thanks for picking apart my grammar. Last I checked this was a gun forum, not a spelling contest.

Synnergy and (deleted member) like this.
  9. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Believe it or not, weapons and grammar kind of go hand in hand......I'm just busting your chops.

Anyway, like others said, buy used. You can ( sometimes) find some good deals on Armslist, otherwise stick to the forum WTT/WTS boards.