JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I want to build my own AR. Was planning on doing so in the future when I was done with school and off workers comp.

So my friend bought a couple stripped lower receivers the other day and found the one he liked. Has asked me if I wanted one. So I jumped on the chance. Its a brand new, still in the box spikes lower receiver with the bullet markings. Never been used. He also have me a nice collapsible stock and a carry handle as well. I was BSing with another friend and told him about it and he gave me A front grip and a fore grip.

I know I need a whole lot Kore, but hey. Every thing I've gotten so far is free. Pretty cool in my book. So I am checking out other parts to price stuff out. I know I don't need the best of the best but damn..... I didn't realize how expensive bubblegum what for these guns. Hopefully I can finish it within the next year.being on workers comp with a fixed income blows.

Any one know of good places that are relatively inexpensive to get ar parts from?

Thanks for picking apart my grammar. Last I checked this was a gun forum, not a spelling contest.

Believe it or not, weapons and grammar kind of go hand in hand......I'm just busting your chops.

Anyway, like others said, buy used. You can ( sometimes) find some good deals on Armslist, otherwise stick to the forum WTT/WTS boards.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top