JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What if it's dark and rainy?

th?&id=OIP.M724989983c01cedad4c5bb6de02a5fbdH2&w=300&h=192&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

lol

I have and use a Hampden Railway Special pocket watch as a my everyday watch.
It was made in 1898 and that's darn near forever ago! LOL!
Keeps excellent time its only off about 30 seconds or so ... I'd guess I'd be off 30 seconds if I was 117 years old. :)
Andy

Keeps excellent time its only off about 30 seconds or so ... I'd guess I'd be off 30 seconds if I was 117 years old. :)
Andy
I have a wind up pocket watch that was my grandfather's. I'm afraid to use it because I don't want to over wind it. I don't know if its a nice watch or anything but I still think it's cool.

Cool novelty, but of course the sun, itself, could tell you the time if you know the date.
In the same way you can find North/South with a analog watch you should be able to tell about what time it is with a compass. I have not actually tried this and it would only work during the day. I guess I have something to try tomorrow.

Andy

So when a massive EMP comes and turns out the lights forever we can all keep dropping by Andy's place to ask what time it is.
Oh, and I'd also like to borrow your bullet mould and some powder.

One of the good things about SHTF will be no more clocks, that is after a few yrs and all the darn batteries are gone. Good riddance, clocks that is.

sun dial...hahaha...

Ya let me go chk the freaking sun dial so I know if it is time to go in to work, don't want to be late... OH Ya, SHTF happened, I don't have a J.O.B any more except trying to stay alive day to day.... so why again do I need one of these? YES, that is.. RIGHT. same reason I need so many of the things I have right now... to impress my friends!

I hark?... back to the days of my youth in summer. Got up when I wanted, grabbed the BB or Pellet gun and headed off to the hills, came home around dinner time. Next day same thing. There were no clocks involved. Back to the future, or .... the past?

Maybe the biggest thing about SHTF will be an attitude adjustment for some of you? Or at least the realiZation you no longer need a clock.

Sun up - time to get up, belly growls - time to eat, or try to find something to kill and eat. Sun down - time for sleep.

Those of you who are married, don't worry, wify will tell you when it is time for everything else.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top