JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually, the pols are busy falling all over themselves (or is it fawning) saying the don't need or want more protection, and they certainly don't want to own or carry. Except for one guy.

Which means thy are lying through there teeth. Gurandamtee they are looking in to more security. They talk a peaceful game but they will quietly increase security measures.

Brutus Out

Governor Terry McAuliffe of Virginia, who is a former Chairman of the Democratic Party's National Committee, responded to reporters asking him about what needs to be done to better protect members of Congress.

McAuliffe responded that all Americans need better protection, as 93 Million Americans are killed by gun violence in the USA every day.

Folks, better enjoy yourself this weekend. For apparently you only have a couple of days left to live.

Here is a video of the Governor's statement:

[

Last Edited:
We all say or post stupid sounding stuff from time to time...

One bit of trouble of that when you are a public figure or elected official is that it can be taken as a serious or accurate statement , fact or become accepted "knowledge" ... Because of who said it to the press.

That said it seems that there are folks out and about who make a "career" of gaffes and spreading of faulty "knowledge".
Andy

Imagining what it might be like if I had someone following me around all the time recording every stupid thing I say and broadcasting it to the world for them to pick apart and laugh at. Ack! The horror! :eek:

Now if he had said 93 thousand, then most people would have believed him without questioning it. But 93 million? Yeah, the USA depopulated in 4 days, the world in less than 3 months. I am sure most people did a double take on that number.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top