JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We all say or post stupid sounding stuff from time to time...

One bit of trouble of that when you are a public figure or elected official is that it can be taken as a serious or accurate statement , fact or become accepted "knowledge" ... Because of who said it to the press.

That said it seems that there are folks out and about who make a "career" of gaffes and spreading of faulty "knowledge".
Andy
ANDY FOR PRESIDENT 2020

I say my share of stupid things. The difference is that, unlike that f_tard, I don't have a bunch of followers blindly voting for me to push a misinformed agenda bent upon erasing the rights of law abiding citizens.

United Freedom Front (UFF) | Terrorist Groups | TRAC
Having trouble finding info on Giuliani. I may be spelling his name wrong. Probably help if I could remember his first name. :rolleyes:

Ha. I purposely mispelled what you wrote. ;) I don't think Rudi Giuliani ever blew up a building.

Speaking of which.... Ted K. comes down as an anarchist. (Not the same thing as a liberal?) And from what I remember never blew up a building. People, yes. The guy was a maniac.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top