JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sure he just misspoke in the midst of the conversation, obviously 93,000,000 lives lost is impossible, even across the globe. Probably just McCauliffe's "covfefe moment.

Regardless of his slip, I am not the least bit surprised this is going to be used for yet another lame argument for gun control - gun control that will never, ever, ever stop these events from happening.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get my affairs in order as according to the Governor, I will be dead from gun violence in the next 3 days! Which, of course, leaves no one left in the country, so I guess it will be quiet around here.

"There are too many guns ob the street. We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence." – Gov. Terry McAuliffe

Rrrright. And that spelling error was also on the link.

Aloha, Mark

If they start screaming for gun control over this issue, get ready for prices to start going back up again, and for inventory to start dropping.

Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. Probably time to go buy some more lowers before they run out :rolleyes:

Regardless of his slip, I am not the least bit surprised this is going to be used for yet another lame argument for gun control - gun control that will never, ever, ever stop these events from happening.

But now the game has changed in a big way. This attack was against the nations law makers. This will not go away for a very long time. This could possibly be the straw that broke the camels back. It has now touched the untouchables and that's not good. One Senator has already stated that he will be carrying his 9mm from now on everywhere he goes. Watch the market! As soon as they start talking about banning things the prices will raise fast. Get some mad money out of your 401K and get ready to get what you want because it may be gone tomorrow. In my opinion, things are going to get ugly.

So let me get this straight. A member of the Democrat party and Sanders campaign tries to murder the Republican politicians who support our 2nd Amendment rights. Then, the Democrat governor demands all Republicans have their gun rights stripped away. Yeah, that make sense! If the Democrats want to take our guns away all they need to do is hire the thugs from their political party to come attack us and then we will be systematically disarmed so that we can be protected against their party members..

Am the only one here who can see the irony of this entire situation. o_O

That's what I thought. Isn't there only like 350 million in the US?
So according to him, we've only got 4 days remaining before lots of great real estate becomes available.

EDIT to ADD: Sorry, just saw etrain posted the same thing, pretty much. Didn't mean to repeat a joke.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get my affairs in order as according to the Governor, I will be dead from gun violence in the next 3 days! Which, of course, leaves no one left in the country, so I guess it will be quiet around here.
I just got a sudden urge to travel back to the motherland in less than 3 days. :rolleyes: Ya'll ain't gettin' this Asian! :p

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews