JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
sitting out on my porch after dinner - enjoying my Pinot Grigio and listening to the crickets and frogs

THEN - all went silent

I know what this means - something is moving up the field in the dark

went back in - got the Mossberg 590 and 2 rnds of birdshot

fired into the air down towards my tree line

rest the Mossberg against my wall and go back to my wine

soon, the crickets and frogs are back

harmony restored on my property - life is good on the North Fork

my daughter lives in Portland - her choice - she also sits out on her 2nd floor deck at night and listens to the sounds of the neighborhood

Police sirens, Ambulances, the cry of the mentally ill homeless, the screech of truck brakes and traffic, gunshots in the night

just reinforces my decision to move out of Portland 24 years ago

Soooo...

If you hear a noise outside, fire a couple of shots in the air.

If you DON'T hear a noise outside, fire a couple of shots in the air.

If you hear a noise outside and it suddenly STOPS, fire a couple of shots in the air.

Ah, WTF, if it's the second Monday before St. Swithin's Day, fire a couple of shots in the air!

'Merika! :s0069:

Soooo...

If you hear a noise outside and it suddenly STOPS, fire a couple of shots in the air.

Ah, WTF, if it's the second Monday before St. Swithin's Day, fire a couple of shots in the air!

Mossberg 590.JPG making coleslaw 2.JPG

Soooo...

Seems to be a human DNA thing! Country mouse does it AND city mouse does it! God Bless us all!!!

Soooo...

Win-Win scenario!

my daughter lives in Portland - her choice - she also sits out on her 2nd floor deck at night and listens to the sounds of the neighborhood

Police sirens, Ambulances, the cry of the mentally ill homeless, the screech of truck brakes and traffic, gunshots in the night

just reinforces my decision to move out of Portland 24 years ago
This the one who some Antifa jackoff tried to torch her condo building? You'd think the lesson woulda been learned... :(

This the one who some Antifa jackoff tried to torch her condo building? You'd think the lesson woulda been learned... :(
people who live in Portland appear to accept this as their way of life
as much as we dislike the lifestyle in that city, over 80 people a day are moving to Portland, based on Uhaul records
27,000 students go to Portland every year to attend Portland State

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA