JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah I always thought as I watched the news early on in the Ukrainian conflict where they showed

that miles long column of Russian equipment how nice it would have been to see a few A-10's

leisurely fly the length of that column and make scrap metal.

I'll bet the Warthog is just as accurate at night, and the anti-aircraft guns in the column would have more trouble hitting them in the dark. The resulting ground blaze would warm the cackles of my heart!

848F2B6B-3638-4CA4-90A2-65A5F5F50DAD.png

Every time they try to make a replacement to the A-10, the results always look the exact same as what we already have, the A-10! Funny ain't it!
I have been lucky enough to see the Hawg in action many times, and every single time, it was awe inspiring to say the least, I couldn't imagine doing the job with out a pair of them over head! I got to see the attempts to challenge the A-10 with various other airframes, it was always a bad joke to see how badly the various others performed, startlingly bad in some cases! Every thing we have in current inventory fails at the base mission the A-10 was built for, no matter what it is, and they all cost many times more per hour to operate! If we ever do see a replacement, My bet is, it will have propellers and a big assed gun!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top