JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Head over to Willamette Valley Arms and pick up one of their builds for $649. Comes with MagPul furniture also. Mine shoots great!

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF...XyYwUBHFdC9tgIdCcer-CETL7K2ueshWg&gl=US&hl=en

Just added a Troy Rail and Magpul BUIS'
IMG_20120714_161853.jpg

IMG_20120714_161853.jpg

Where the heck around Neskowin can you shoot ?I was in that area all last week . i brought rifles but could not find any where between there and lincoln city to shoot any real distances , i would have let you test drive and offered you my RRA in that price range for a place to shoot . :cool:

The gun broker in clackamas has a few different stags in stock. Put my hands on one but for the money decided to go with a righty.
Went to Fisherman's and picked up a Delton with magpul furniture for $829. They had one without magpul furn for $750.

OK I have $ 750 + to spend on a new firearm - OK Suggestions anyone ! I don't need to spend big bucks for all the bells and whistles
I just need a good quality AR that will do the job and not leave me going WTF ?

:huh::confused:

a few months ago, i bought a del-ton ar-15 for $799, plus tax. to this day, i've put approximately 4,000 rounds through it without a single problem. it has fired everything i have given it. for its price, you cannot go wrong!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top