JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Head over to Willamette Valley Arms and pick up one of their builds for $649. Comes with MagPul furniture also. Mine shoots great!

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF...XyYwUBHFdC9tgIdCcer-CETL7K2ueshWg&gl=US&hl=en

Just added a Troy Rail and Magpul BUIS'
IMG_20120714_161853.jpg

IMG_20120714_161853.jpg

Where the heck around Neskowin can you shoot ?I was in that area all last week . i brought rifles but could not find any where between there and lincoln city to shoot any real distances , i would have let you test drive and offered you my RRA in that price range for a place to shoot . :cool:

The gun broker in clackamas has a few different stags in stock. Put my hands on one but for the money decided to go with a righty.
Went to Fisherman's and picked up a Delton with magpul furniture for $829. They had one without magpul furn for $750.

OK I have $ 750 + to spend on a new firearm - OK Suggestions anyone ! I don't need to spend big bucks for all the bells and whistles
I just need a good quality AR that will do the job and not leave me going WTF ?

:huh::confused:

a few months ago, i bought a del-ton ar-15 for $799, plus tax. to this day, i've put approximately 4,000 rounds through it without a single problem. it has fired everything i have given it. for its price, you cannot go wrong!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top