JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Made a reamer/gauges/barrel a while ago, shot some test loads thu it. Made a bunch of brass and test loads then it ended up in the back of the safe. So I decided to toss it back together now that I happened on some Lancer mags that hold the fat rounds better.
300rum trimmed and stuffed with a 501 boolot. Claims say we could see 2500-2600fps with a 330ish gn bullet.

received_3549747118642159.jpeg

Well the Lancer mag is no good, the old modified steel mag was better. My double ejectors left the chat for some reason.

0111221932.jpg

Last Edited:
Made a reamer/gauges/barrel a while ago, shot some test loads thu it. Made a bunch of brass and test loads then it ended up in the back of the safe. So I decided to toss it back together now that I happened on some Lancer mags that hold the fat rounds better.
300rum trimmed and stuffed with a 501 boolot. Claims say we could see 2500-2600fps with a 330ish gn bullet.

View attachment 1436066
Good morning!

I'm researching for a build on this cartridge. (Bolt gun.) I see you're with JGS? If so your company is my reamer supplier. I talked to Jasmine the other day to see if she had anything on the Krator cartridge. Any info you can provide on it would be greatly appreciated so I can start acquiring the necessary materials/tools. My email is: [email protected] and Cell # is: 770-490-9289. Please feel free to contact me either way, anytime.

Thanks!

Steve Edwards
🙏🇺🇸🙏

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR