JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1248
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
St. Helens
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is my first AR build ever, I did it to see if I could do it. Shoots great for extended long range however if found myself not getting the same amount of enjoyment out of the gun as I would if it were a bolt action opposed to a semi-automatic rifle. Plus PNW Oregon with the hill and undulations from the terrain. Finding a piece of ideal land to shoot is hard to do, while there are some spots. They are not that really far to brag much about and those few spots are often taken by another hunter or shooter who happened to snag that spot an hour or so before you.

Will trade for a Ruger made Marlin 1895SBL in .45-70Govt.

The price I am asking for is 60% of the rifle's total fair market value. Furthermore most of that parts I bought, I took advantage of my veterans discount driving the total cost a further 5-15 percent less than retail cost depending on the part bringing a total savings of 45-55% to you compared to something bought in store. Additionally I will concede that the rattle can paint job hurt its resale value depending that type of person you are.

RIFLE SPECS
  • Lower: M5 (.308) Carbine Complete Lower Receiver
  • Trigger: Gisselle 2 stage trigger
  • Upper: M5 Assembled Upper Receiver - FDE Cerakote
  • Hand Guard: Aero Precision Atlas S-One M-LOK, 15in, 6061-T6 Aluminum FDE Cerakote
  • Barrel: 20" .308 CMV Barrel, Rifle Length
  • Barrel Nut: M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver Barrel Nut
  • BCG: .308 / 7.62 Bolt Carrier Group, No Logo - Nickel Boron
  • Charging Handle: AR BREACH Ambi Charging Handle w/ Large Lever Black/Tan
  • GasBlk: Aero Precision Adjustable Low Profile Gasblk, .750in Diameter, Multi-Platform, Nitride Black
  • GasTube: Aero Precision Rifle Length, Anodized Black.
  • Scope: Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-18x44mm (First Focal Plane, MOA Adjustment and Reticle)
  • Muzzle Device: Jerry Miculek JM Pro Compensator
If I missed anything in specs that you want to know please comment down below!

20240420_122311.jpg 20240420_122328.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.