JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
That's your prerogative. But you're wrong. And you're buying into the bullbubblegum put out there by the far right extremists.
Since you appear to be drinking the BLM kool aid. Can you explain how we have so many people of color in positions of power(police, police cheifs, mayors etc.) in a country that they claim is systemically racist? That's where the narrative really falls to pieces for me personally.

...The truth is that there is currently a movement of Americans across the country expressing their frustration with a system built on racism using the first amendment-protected right to assemble and there are others violently attacking them because they disagree with the political viewpoint of those protesting.
Might help the cause of the protesters if they separated/distanced themselves from the rioters, but I have yet to see that happen in any demonstration in the past 3 months. Both groups seem to be perfectly at peace sharing their tents, so there's that...

Until BLM protesters separate themselves from, and denounce the violence perpetrated by, Antifa, I will regard both groups as one and the same.
In the interests of self-preservation, I would advise others to likewise adopt this mindset.
That's your prerogative. But you're wrong. And you're buying into the bullbubblegum put out there by the far right extremists.
Indeed it is my prerogative, and thank you for noticing! :)
And please be aware that the simple act of you insisting that I am somehow in error in your view does not sufficiently convince me to agree with you. You can't just assert sh!t and expect people of reasonable intelligence to accept it as fact. You will need to provide much more compelling evidence in order for me to subscribe to your point of view. Funny how that works, huh?

Any reasonable observer sees what is happening at these "protests" the same way, no matter upon what side of the political aisle they may sit. Even those left of center are calling for this incessant sh!t to cease. These "protests" regularly (not always, but far more often than not) devolve into rioting, looting, arson, and vandalism, absent any provocation from law enforcement or right-wing extremists contributing to the fracas. It is readily apparent to the casual observer that the exercise of lawlessness is the primary reason for the gathering, and the message of BLM is totally and completely lost in the resultant chaos.

And your claim that I buy into far-right extremism comes complete with a sizable quantity of hubris, wouldn't you agree?
How would you, one who has never engaged me in discourage before this date, have any earthly idea as to what I buy in to and from whence it cometh...??? o_O

Last Edited:
Since you appear to be drinking the BLM kool aid. Can you explain how we have so many people of color in positions of power(police, police cheifs, mayors etc.) in a country that they claim is systemically racist? That's where the narrative really falls to pieces for me personally.

In the deep south, there's probably a few racist, holdover judges that sentence disproportionately, but those examples are the exception, and not "systemic". The days of Redlining are long over.

The true systemic racism is the democratic policies that keep these communities, black and white, reliant on the government, while telling them how oppressed they are.

Hmmmm, what about the other wounds, broken pelvis, brain shot, liver shot? Those consistent with varmint rounds? Not hassling, just want to know what ya think...
[/QUOTE]

Apparently so, they were vermin and varmints that were shot.

Your mistake here is asking for a coherent answer. You won't get one -- this is not about the stated goal du jour -- it's insurrection with the goal of overthrowing America and replacing it with a racist oppressive authoritarian regime.

That is literally what they are doing. Standing up for what is right.
"Standing up for what is right"... seems to involve street violence, looting of stores, attacking people based on their skin color, and murdering those who would resist them. Commies and enemies of the people all-
I hope someone is compiling names/pictures/crimes and preparing to take down the ringleaders and biggest mouths, for future use. You can bet they are doing it to us...

From the damage that "Glock Medic" suffered to his bicep, it looked like the kid may have been using .223 varmint ammo.
You know, I was really surprised at that chunk of meat that was blown out of that arm. I guess I thought that .223 would have certainly tore some chit up at that range, but the one pic I saw, looked like someone took an ice cream scoop to him.

One other datum on the set of balls this kid has... he's 5-3, 135lb. of "mouse that roared." Three inches shorter and fifty pounds lighter than I am, and I'll bet most of yo uys think I'm the pipsqueak of the board.

Without being there, you can't really say if a person is a "rioter" or a "protester." The narrative of the white supremacist extremists is that BLM = Antifa = violent terrorists. This is very far from the truth. The truth is that there is currently a movement of Americans across the country expressing their frustration with a system built on racism using the first amendment-protected right to assemble and there are others violently attacking them because they disagree with the political viewpoint of those protesting.

People breaking the law should be arrested. Don't equate activism with violence. It's not the same thing.
Ive been near enough of them personally to form the opinion I currently have. MANY act like modern day german brown shirt fascists.

Dont like that a lot of people have the same opinion against BLM and antifa? Tell those BLM and Antifa responsible for the damage and violence to STOP. You sure havent done a good job of that so far.Like it or not, its not "Right wing" media narrative.. its literally them (BLM and Antifa) doing this.

Activism isnt marching, making up laughable, pathetic chants and beating drums man.. its doing things calmly and legally. Its getting legal precident set. Winning cases.. not tearing down statues, stalking elected officials or attacking anyone wearing a red hat.. Judging by your other posts you're trying to make some big defending point here. And you've shown your clear bias in favor of a liberal narrative.

I can care less that you're a liberal gun owner, You're welcome here.. but you're basically trying to force people to kneel to your political views as many "activists" with your views tend to do.. and due to the very real, violent, destructive actions of the types you're defending.. that is an argument you just cannot win.

Many werent in physically Germany to witness the atrocities committed by the hands of of Nazis.. yet we all know and agree what they did was pure evil.. your defense of "not being there" when it comes to the gatherings and actions of BLM and Antifa is pointless. The wake of their destruction is all the evidence others need to see MANY out there are not worthy of support and indeed deserving of negative judgement. Want things done? Want positive change? Do it the right way, the calm, legal way.
Perhaps spread that message to those BLM and Antifa folks you're trying to defend.

Twitter poked the bear. Recall that Nick Sandmann's attorney took up Kyle's representation:

"A journalist just got banned from Twitter for simply posting 'Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong,'" said Pierce. "Twitter and other Big Tech companies are now engaged in brazen and outright censorship of political speech."

"They can no longer pretend to be neutral 'internet computer service' providers protected from defamation claims by Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act. They have now stepped in the arena and are publishers. Myself and Lin Wood intend to hold Twitter fully liable to Nicholas Sandmann, Kyle Rittenhouse, and every other person whose life it has tried to destroy simply because it disagrees with their political viewpoints."

When a building burns, those there cheering and protecting arsonists are rioters.

When a car burns, those laughing and taking selfies are rioters.

When another person's right to peaceably express an opinion is met with violent mobs forcing the suppression of speech, the people doing the suppression are rioters, and fascists.

When it is unsafe to wear political swag in certain areas, the people who physically attack (and yeah, getting two inches into someones face and yelling at them is an attack), those are rioters. Assault is not protest. Assault makes you garbage.

Amen!

Cate

Where they burn books, soon they burn people.

Hello,

And they, the crazy and full of intent criminals, have ALREADY tried to BURN PEOPLE ALIVE in their homes, businesses, .gov buildings, vehicles and in other assorted private and public areas!

They DID try to burn down buildings all over this country with PEOPLE INSIDE OF THEM. Actual news! A bunch of federal, state and county building and not just LE buildings.

They not only BLOCKED exits/entrances but they cemented them with QUICK SET CEMENT and with other things.

PLUS they burned down various homes (Senior citizens, handicapped and low to middle income housing!) ALL OF THE WAY DOWN TO THE GROUND in MN and in a few other states if my memory is correct. Apartment buildings and stand alone homes.

So they left INNOCENT PEOPLE aka VICTIMS homeless AND they destroyed their own neighborhoods.

MANY low to middle income people USED those businesses and LIKED THEM close to their home. Many people NO longer drove a car or they took public transportation or WALKED to their friendly businesses CLOSE TO THEIR HOME. They supported LOCAL businesses! Brick and mortar ones. Small and medium sized places.

Now, they have NO pharmacy, grocery store, medical clinic, clothing store, general store, insurance companies, credit unions/banks, etc. in their immediate area and MANY of those places that were totally destroyed and owned by black, brown, yellow, white, whatever else that can be filled IN here with race, religion, sex, age, nationality, citizen, legal immigrant, etc. will NOT be able to afford to REBUILD AND HIRE PEOPLE in those neighborhoods too!

IT is all so sad and crazy NOT just criminal!

I posted about this with links in the past but I can't find it now.

Take care.

Cate

PS:

On some (NOT all!) of my OTA- free boob tube stations and on various online news links including the R, L and middle ones... they showed BUSINESSES that were destroyed within x amount of days in WI.

The owner of one place said that he will TRY TO REBUILD.

The other owners said that NO one came to put out the fires and they let them burn down to the ground.

They interviewed the owners. It was even on a Fox online website and I think an ABC one. The other news stories were scattered all over Reuters, AP, other radio online links and on foreign news too. NOT just ones from the U.K. too.

Throw in the fires and riots ACROSS THIS ENTIRE NATION with destruction from down south to the north and from coast to coast not just ON the east or west coast.

Take care.

Cate

That is literally what they are doing. Standing up for what is right.
Says the left-wing extremist. WE did not start this fight. We are in it now.
Indeed it is my prerogative, and thank you for noticing! :)
And please be aware that the simple act of you insisting that I am somehow in error in your view does not sufficiently convince me to agree with you. You can't just assert sh!t and expect people of reasonable intelligence to accept it as fact. You will need to provide much more compelling evidence in order for me to subscribe to your point of view. Funny how that works, huh?

Any reasonable observer sees what is happening at these "protests" the same way, no matter upon what side of the political aisle they may sit. Even those left of center are calling for this incessant sh!t to cease. These "protests" regularly (not always, but far more often than not) devolve into rioting, looting, arson, and vandalism, absent any provocation from law enforcement or right-wing extremists contributing to the fracas. It is readily apparent to the casual observer that the exercise of lawlessness is the primary reason for the gathering, and the message of BLM is totally and completely lost in the resultant chaos.

And your claim that I buy into far-right extremism comes complete with a sizable quantity of hubris, wouldn't you agree?
How would you, one who has never engaged me in discourage before this date, have any earthly idea as to what I buy in to and from whence it cometh...??? o_O

That's OK... there's some folks over on 4-Chan that are pretty good at doing what they believe in, too.... they'll appreciate the red meat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews