JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Saying 'I'm going to start shooting people' is not covered under 'free speech' particularly when you've been licensed to carry a deadly weapon.

Did his words harm anyone? No? Free speech, deal with it.

Never mind the fact that no licensing should even be required to begin with, but that's another issue. It's not like all the gun control wackjobs who threatened to kill NRA members would be denied (or should be denied) by a FFL if they actually decided to follow through and buy a gun for said killings.

The state had every right to pull his CCW and I have every right to call him crazy. I suppose you're just going to ignore the fact that he posted a video with his lawyer apologizing for being an idiot in public.

Sure, they can pull his CCL (not CCW, dumbass). It'd still be illegal, because TN is a shall-issue state and Yeager has no restraining order of any sort against him. But the state can do whatever they want, amirite? His decision to apologize doesn't change anything: the state illegally pulled his CCL, and your condemnation of Yeager's thoughtcrime is pathetic and repulsive.

Being called a "statist" by a paranoid anarchist...hmm...color me unfazed.

That's funny coming from a guy who's so concerned with words. LOL.

My "beef" is with people who don't know the difference between the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America which you obviously don't. My "beef" is with people who accuse of others of "ignorance" while proudly displaying their own. My "beef" is with idiots like James Yeager who make intelligent gun owners look bad by acting like crazed serial killers and then crying about it and apologizing later when they get slapped down by the state. Clear?

Nowhere in any official document you can find does it say that the right to keep and bear arms is "inalienable" or "God given".

Last time I looked the Declaration of Independence was an official document. That you were dead wrong is pretty clear to me, yes.

Our rights go no farther than our borders...

No, the enforcement of our rights sometimes stops at the US borders, but our rights as human beings are there, just the same. That's usually exactly the reason we hang dictators who murder their people. We usually do that after we've sent the US armed forces to enforce those basic human rights.

And, BTW, the 16th Amendment was passed in 1909, about 135 years after the Constitution was originally written. It has nothing to do with this discussion.

Did his words harm anyone? No? Free speech, deal with it.

Never mind the fact that no licensing should even be required to begin with, but that's another issue. It's not like all the gun control wackjobs who threatened to kill NRA members would be denied by a FFL if they actually decided to follow through and buy a gun for said killings.

Sure, they can pull his CCL (not CCW, dumbass). It'd still be illegal, because TN is a shall-issue state and Yeager has no restraining order of any sort against him. But the state can do whatever they want, amirite? His decision to apologize doesn't change anything: the state illegally pulled his CCL, and your condemnation of Yeager's thoughtcrime is pathetic and repulsive.

That's funny coming from a guy who's so concerned with words. LOL.

oh-what-u-mad-bro.jpg

Last time I looked the Declaration of Independence was an official document. That you were dead wrong is pretty clear to me, yes.

No, the enforcement of our rights sometimes stops at the US borders, but our rights as human beings are there, just the same. That's usually exactly the reason we hang dictators who murder their people. We usually do that after we've sent the US armed forces to enforce those basic human rights.

And, BTW, the 16th Amendment was passed in 1909, about 135 years after the Constitution was originally written. It has nothing to do with this discussion.

And where in the Declaration does it say that we have the right to keep and bear arms? Go ahead and check...I'll wait...

While you're checking maybe you can go ahead and show me where we've gone in and hanged any heads of foreign countries while you're at it.

The Constitution including ALL of its amendments is the basis of the laws of this land. You claim that the rights are inalienable but then you want to pick & choose which are and which aren't. Nice...

I'm not going to engage in a bunch of name calling with you. You're not worth my time. You want to be a Yeager acolyte that's your business but he's still a clown and now he's an unarmed clown.

LOL, coming from someone who insists our rights as human beings originate from the benevolent grace of the state. Why are you even posting in a 2A forum?

And I'm pretty sure Yeager still has his guns, considering how they only yanked his *license*.

LOL, coming from someone who insists our rights as human beings originate from the benevolent grace of the state. Why are you even posting in a 2A forum?

And I'm pretty sure Yeager still has his guns, considering how they only yanked his *license*.

You're right, I must've been absent the day they taught the story of the Founding Fathers going up the mountain to find the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution complete with Bill of Rights already written by God simply awaiting their signatures.

Guys like you are hilarious talking tough and all. I'll bet you're just salivating waiting for the secret police to show up and try to take your weapons so you can start blasting away aren't ya skippy? "From my cold dead hands", "They can have the bullets first" aren't those your mantras? You and Yeager are poster children for the gun grabber movement as far as I'm concerned. Most normal gun owners would only use violence as the absolute last resort. Guys like you & Yeager are 'shoot first ask questions later'.

Spare me.

^

Thought you were done with me? Guess not.

Note I said "rights as human beings". Couldn't care less about God, YHVH, Allah, or whoever. You know, all those Enlightenment thinkers who realized humans have natural rights simply because we are human. The state cannot grant those rights, they can only take them away. Get that into your thick skull, troll.

Nice strawman with the whole secret police thing, by the way. Not that it matters since I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident.

^

Note I said "rights as human beings". Couldn't care less about God, YHVH, Allah, or whoever. You know, all those Enlightenment thinkers who realized humans have natural rights simply because we are human. The state cannot grant those rights, they can only take them away. Get that into your thick skull, troll.

Nice strawman with the whole secret police thing, by the way. Not that it matters since I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident.

Nope, I said I was done with Mr Incomprehensible. You OTOH, well your posts are at least on topic even if they are insulting, misguided, paranoid and disturbing. But I can give as good as I get.

^

Next week we can look back at billb1960 and say:

"What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here last week,
Which is the way he wants it !
Well, he gets it !
N' I don't like it any more than you men." :rockstar:

The last real President we had was JFK and he also was killed for standing up to the elite bankers (he repealed the Federal Reserve Act and LBJ reserved that within 45 minutes of JFK's death).

Very interesting post, I haven't checked all the details, but I suspect you are using at least some information that is not correct. The President does not have the power or authority to repeal an "Act" (law) by his lonesome. Congress would have to do that and he would need to sign (Or at least not Veto) it into law. So the "Act" was never repealed. He did ask congress to change from a "Silver Certificate" to a "Reserve Note" standard. They did and he signed that into law. (So now the government can print money with just their word that it's good) I think that was a very bad thing to do. After signing the bill into law JFK made an executive order to allow the Treasury to continue to issue "Silver Certificates" until the transition to the new "Reserve Note" could be orderly accomplished. This Executive order was not rescinded by LBJ, but by Ron Reagan (It was no longer necessary as the transition to the "Reserve Note" standard had been completed for some time.)

I could be wrong on this point, but I don't think so.

Mr. Yeager has my sympathy, I think he was just venting ...anyone have a beer?

And where in the Declaration does it say that we have the right to keep and bear arms? Go ahead and check...I'll wait...

While you're checking maybe you can go ahead and show me where we've gone in and hanged any heads of foreign countries while you're at it.

The Constitution including ALL of its amendments is the basis of the laws of this land. You claim that the rights are inalienable but then you want to pick & choose which are and which aren't. Nice...

Not only don't you know what you're talking about, you don't read well either. Let's see...Dictators...hmmm, how about Sadam Hussein? Let's see, Hitler committed suicide, but we hanged a bunch of his henchmen. Qaddafi, Antonescu, Mussolini, etc.

Now, the same people who wrote the Declaration of Independence also wrote the Bill of Rights. That's the first 10 Amendments. The Bill of Rights is a series of limitations on the power of the U.S. federal government, protecting the natural rights (God-given) of liberty and property including freedom of religion, freedom of speech, a free press, free assembly, and free association, as well as the right to keep and bear arms. The Bill of Rights is based on the Virginia Declaration of Rights. That document was drafted in 1776 to proclaim the INHERENT (meaning "God-given") rights of men, including the right to rebel against "inadequate" government. It influenced a number of later documents, including the United States Declaration of Independence (1776), the United States Bill of Rights (1789), and the French Revolution's Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen (1789).

Numerous writings of the founding fathers of the USA refer to these rights as inherent in all people, and bestowed upon them by their Creator, not any government. Your arguments are based on some pretty simplistic and naive reasoning. Read some history and get back to me.

That the best you can do skippy?

And here I was using short words without too many syllables and you still don't get it.

Oh well

Tried to keep it simple because you can't even figure out who you are talking to, never mind what you are saying. Years of public school education and you are the result. Praise the state.

Nice tagging, by the way.

That said, Yeager is an idiot who does not in any way represent my views, and he's a threat to my possession of firearms. Just STFU, James, OK?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top