JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
..have you not watched his full video? .Obviously I see you haven't because your're too busy watching that anti American "young turks" show. They took part of his video and started in specifically on that point.

What else would all you lemming lap dog naysayers do? Let them waltz right in and Disarm you? Rape your wife and daughter while you watch?.. Let them force you to wear a patch on your arm signifying your religion?
There IS a point where we can no longer let the government and these crooked tyrannical politicians walk all over us and our constitutional rights.
Firearm confiscation is just cause for lethal defense (given our CURRENT LAWS) no new anti 2a laws are going to be honored by true Americans and patriots. And James Yeager was making that point.

He's saying what any sane tuned in American would and SHOULD do when they come to confiscate your arms.
A storm is coming, how will you wade it out?
Of course I've seen the full video. I posted this video to show that media has caught wind of Yeager's verbiage. Please don't assume, it makes even the wise look like an ***. and BTW, there is NO excuse to make a video that utters the words, I'M GOING TO START KILLING PEOPLE." What people? My wife, my children, me? Who the bubblegum is people? This jerk is a parody.

Of course I've seen the full video. I posted this video to show that media has caught wind of Yeager's verbiage. Please don't assume, it makes even the wise look like an ***. and BTW, there is NO excuse to make a video that utters the words, I'M GOING TO START KILLING PEOPLE." What people? My wife, my children, me? Who the bubblegum is people? This jerk is a parody.[/QUOTE
Whos the troll, YOUR the troll!

Why?

Your a dipsh!t. First thing out of your mouth when someone disagrees with you, you "troll" them. As ZA stated (as did I in a subsequent thread) Yeager was merely making a point, a point to which most people are to afraid to speak about. He did. Who cares. I would gladly stand next to him over someone like you. Seems to me like your one of those types who will give em up when the govt asks....Will you??? Whats it gonna take for you to get as pissed as he is? You gonna wait until after they take your AR and then come for your wheel gun? Like I stated in a previous thread, theres A LOT of people who feel the same way he does but dont express it to that extreme.

Sorry but Yeager is a cartoon. With his too small t-shirts, his bizarre shoulder twitch, every other word out of his mouth is an F-bomb, hell the man can't even grow a proper beard for criminy sakes. The last thing that real, intelligent 2A defenders need is a self appointed spokesperson who's so stupid that he gets his CCW license pulled for posting a video saying he's going to start shooting people. If I was a gun grabber I'd be posting that all over the Internet saying, "folks this is what an assault weapon owner looks like!" Just what we need.

Yep, "Folks...this is what a pissed off, modern sporting rifle owning, freedom loving AMERICAN looks like." Every other word out of my mouth is a f-bomb, (except when Im at symphony rehearsal) I cant grow a proper beard, if I posted a video it would probably be similar to his. I agree that he is a little extreme but you people are blowing this WAY out of proportion. Id like to see all you others post a video defending our rights with out gettin pissed or fired up.

You want to see an intelligent, well thought out defense of the 2nd Amendment then watch this video. It's almost 15 minutes long but this is the kind of people we need defending our rights not James "I'm gonna shoot somebody" Yeager:

[video=youtube_share;BHIQtxLCgrM]http://youtu.be/BHIQtxLCgrM[/video]

James-Yeager-Angel-Approved.jpg

Put back on your too small tee shirts Jimmy.

Life's hard, but it's harder when you're stupid.

You write "Thanks a lot James Yeager" in the title of this post. I went out on a limb to assume you were sarcastically thanking him for representing gun owners in a fringeworthy sort of way. If that is what you were thinking, you're a dipstick for reposting the video so that even more people could see it.

If that's not what you were thinking, I apologize for not calling you a dipstick in my first response.

Sorry but Yeager is a cartoon. With his too small t-shirts, his bizarre shoulder twitch, every other word out of his mouth is an F-bomb, hell the man can't even grow a proper beard for criminy sakes. The last thing that real, intelligent 2A defenders need is a self appointed spokesperson who's so stupid that he gets his CCW license pulled for posting a video saying he's going to start shooting people. If I was a gun grabber I'd be posting that all over the Internet saying, "folks this is what an assault weapon owner looks like!" Just what we need.

A ccw license cries foul of infringement to the 2nd ammendment. If anything Yeager will get a chance to grow up and realise his rights dont stem from the government but by something much greater. Take your pick, himself just like governments do for itself or something greater.

A ccw license cries foul of infringement to the 2nd ammendment. If anything Yeager will get a chance to grow up and realise his rights dont stem from the government but by something much greater. Take your pick, himself just like governments do for itself or something greater.

Last I checked the Constituition of the United States was a document written by the government. Our rights as citizens are enumerated within that document and therefore granted by the government. It also means that the government can take those rights away by modifying or reinterpreting that document. Our goal is to prevent that from happening. People like James Yeager give the people trying to take our government granted rights away more ammunition.

Last I checked the Constituition of the United States was a document written by the government. Our rights as citizens are enumerated within that document and therefore granted by the government. It also means that the government can take those rights away by modifying or reinterpreting that document. Our goal is to prevent that from happening. People like James Yeager give the people trying to take our government granted rights away more ammunition.

Last i checked, what is written down by another person doesn't dictate the outcome of reality. Might wanna look outside sometime & when you do n see something you dont like. Tell yourself by golly that man is doing something illegal you can't do that! Yes that'll teach em.

No. The government can not "Grant" you natural-born rights.

Yes they can and do. There's nothing "natural born" about the Bill of Rights other than the fact that you were born in a country that is founded upon those rights. If you were born in Canada you wouldn't have them. Stop pretending that the Constitution was written by God. It was written by men who didnt have those rights when they were born.

Last I checked the Constituition of the United States was a document written by the government.
No, it was written by the People and established our current government.

It also means that the government can take those rights away by modifying or reinterpreting that document.
No, the document clearly states that they are innate rights, and the document thus expressly forbids government from mucking with them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top