Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Thanks a lot James Yeager

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by mouse, Jan 11, 2013.

1. mouse

mouse Pacific Northwest Active Member

Firearms CEO Threatens to 'Kill People' Over Gun Control - YouTube

Dumb ***. This will have a few hundred thousand views in a few days.

side note: don't ever give the government an opportunity to set you up for something. If James Yeager's body was found with a gun, in some church with a hundred dead people around him, no one would question its legitimacy after the media played this video.

2. FatherHolyHoly

FatherHolyHoly MN Active Member

You do realize that by reposting the video on this site, it will undoubtedly increase the number of views... that's what you wanted, right?

3. mouse

Good! He's a dumbass and gun owners everyone should vet him for what he is. Take your 97% feedback score somewhere else troll.

4. BillB1960

BillB1960 Hillsboro Active Member

Tennessee pulled his CCW license today. Probably a good idea.

mouse, orygun, andreys21 and 10 others like this.
  5. mouse

Holy Crap! That is intense! Thanks for the heads up, I hadn't heard that.

6. BillB1960

7. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

Young turks is a show on curruent tv owned by al jazera if i remember right

8. mouse

Thats what I heard recently. I use to really enjoy listening to them when they were more fun and use to report stories. Lately, their open disgust for the second amendment and other anti-constitutional rants have completely turned me off to them.

9. HahnsXD

HahnsXD Battle Ground WA Active Member

Yeah, that'll stop him :rolleyes:

chariot13 and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Boomerang

Boomerang Portland area Active Member

You know what? I completely disagree with Yeager; his spouting off is foolish, childish, and irresponsible. That said, he has 1st amendment rights to say what he wants. It's art. He was expressing his frustration with gun control, not making specific threats.

When you have a wanna-be tough guy that spouts off, it's a virtual guarantee he won't follow through. I'd be much more afraid of the silent determined type.

11. chariot13

chariot13 Near Eugene/Springfield Well-Known Member

I agree with everything he said except the killing people part. He left it open to just any people even tho i know what he meant. His part 2 vid was only dumb because he states murders and assaults. He should of left it at only killing people that intend and successfully infringe on the countrys constitution and all of our 2nd ammendment rights.

12. BillB1960

Or turn him into a felon...

13. Mason3379

Mason3379 Oregon City Active Member

I do not see how this is any different than the liberals telling people to kill NRA members??!! Is it a good idea to say what he said? I guess we will find out in the next few months. Maybe, maybe not.
    Fact is he did not say he was going to kill (nor directing people to kill) anyone as the liberals have done! I think to many people would rather plug their heads in the sand than to realize what is at stake with all that is going on.

orygun, oknow, Glock Jock and 7 others like this.
  14. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

why was this any different then p morgan and his show talking about popping that guy here just a little while ago:huh:

15. skud_dusty

skud_dusty Salem, OR Active Member

Because obviously liberals aren't serious but conservatives are. When a liberal spouts off about killing people it's "artistic journalism, satire" whereas when conservatives spout off about killing people it's "rantings of an insane killer"

The law only applies to those they seek to apply it to.

novamind, orygun, Pandaz3 and 15 others like this.
  16. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

sarcasm I hope

17. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

How exactly is someone with 4 times as many posts as you a troll?

18. skud_dusty

skud_dusty Salem, OR Active Member

Absolute sarcasm. It's a load of bull that anything is happening to Yeager when there have been similar thinly-veiled threats against NRA members and nothing is being done about them. Who gets to decide when free speech is more than just a load of hot air.

19. notazombie

notazombie Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Anyone remember 3 months ago just before the election when there were hundreds of twitter and facebook posts about killing people if B-rack didn't get reelected? Wonder what happened to those thugs? Oh yeah, nothing. Freedom of speech or some such nonsense.

20. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

..have you not watched his full video? .Obviously I see you haven't because your're too busy watching that anti American "young turks" show. They took part of his video and started in specifically on that point.

What else would all you lemming lap dog naysayers do? Let them waltz right in and Disarm you? Rape your wife and daughter while you watch?.. Let them force you to wear a patch on your arm signifying your religion?
    There IS a point where we can no longer let the government and these crooked tyrannical politicians walk all over us and our constitutional rights.
    Firearm confiscation is just cause for lethal defense (given our CURRENT LAWS) no new anti 2a laws are going to be honored by true Americans and patriots. And James Yeager was making that point.

He's saying what any sane tuned in American would and SHOULD do when they come to confiscate your arms.
    A storm is coming, how will you wade it out?