JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You do realize that by reposting the video on this site, it will undoubtedly increase the number of views... that's what you wanted, right?

Young turks is a show on curruent tv owned by al jazera if i remember right

Thats what I heard recently. I use to really enjoy listening to them when they were more fun and use to report stories. Lately, their open disgust for the second amendment and other anti-constitutional rants have completely turned me off to them.

You know what? I completely disagree with Yeager; his spouting off is foolish, childish, and irresponsible. That said, he has 1st amendment rights to say what he wants. It's art. He was expressing his frustration with gun control, not making specific threats.

When you have a wanna-be tough guy that spouts off, it's a virtual guarantee he won't follow through. I'd be much more afraid of the silent determined type.

You know what? I completely disagree with Yeager; his spouting off is foolish, childish, and irresponsible. That said, he has 1st amendment rights to say what he wants. It's art. He was expressing his frustration with gun control, not making specific threats.

When you have a wanna-be tough guy that spouts off, it's a virtual guarantee he won't follow through. I'd be much more afraid of the silent determined type.

I agree with everything he said except the killing people part. He left it open to just any people even tho i know what he meant. His part 2 vid was only dumb because he states murders and assaults. He should of left it at only killing people that intend and successfully infringe on the countrys constitution and all of our 2nd ammendment rights.

I do not see how this is any different than the liberals telling people to kill NRA members??!! Is it a good idea to say what he said? I guess we will find out in the next few months. Maybe, maybe not.
Fact is he did not say he was going to kill (nor directing people to kill) anyone as the liberals have done! I think to many people would rather plug their heads in the sand than to realize what is at stake with all that is going on.

I do not see how this is any different than the liberals telling people to kill NRA members??!! Is it a good idea to say what he said? I guess we will find out in the next few months. Maybe, maybe not.
Fact is he did not say he was going to kill (nor directing people to kill) anyone as the liberals have done! I think to many people would rather plug their heads in the sand than to realize what is at stake with all that is going on.

Because obviously liberals aren't serious but conservatives are. When a liberal spouts off about killing people it's "artistic journalism, satire" whereas when conservatives spout off about killing people it's "rantings of an insane killer"

The law only applies to those they seek to apply it to.

Because obviously liberals aren't serious but conservatives are. When a liberal spouts off about killing people it's "artistic journalism, satire" whereas when conservatives spout off about killing people it's "rantings of an insane killer"

The law only applies to those they seek to apply it to.

sarcasm I hope

Anyone remember 3 months ago just before the election when there were hundreds of twitter and facebook posts about killing people if B-rack didn't get reelected? Wonder what happened to those thugs? Oh yeah, nothing. Freedom of speech or some such nonsense.

..have you not watched his full video? .Obviously I see you haven't because your're too busy watching that anti American "young turks" show. They took part of his video and started in specifically on that point.

What else would all you lemming lap dog naysayers do? Let them waltz right in and Disarm you? Rape your wife and daughter while you watch?.. Let them force you to wear a patch on your arm signifying your religion?
There IS a point where we can no longer let the government and these crooked tyrannical politicians walk all over us and our constitutional rights.
Firearm confiscation is just cause for lethal defense (given our CURRENT LAWS) no new anti 2a laws are going to be honored by true Americans and patriots. And James Yeager was making that point.

He's saying what any sane tuned in American would and SHOULD do when they come to confiscate your arms.
A storm is coming, how will you wade it out?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top