JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This falls under the WOW! and Thank you category.

I just got home from my local gun store with a rifle that was posted for sale in our classified section.
What makes this unusual , is that the rifle , was a gift from a unnamed forum member.
So I just wanted to say: Thank you very much....the rifle is appreciated and will be used often.

The rifle in question is a nicely done "sporter" based on a 1917 Remington "Enfield" , in .30-06.
Pictures will be posted soon.
Again thank you! :D
Andy

Wasn't that the kind that a friend "blowed-up" while stupidly using unknown reloads?
That rifle was a cherry 03A3...:oops:

This rifle is a nice replacement...I often find myself with a hunting partner who hunts with a modern rifle...and while here in Washington you can hunt with a muzzleloader in a modern season....its nice to have choices and this rifle will make a dandy hunting rifle.

If its nice tomorrow I'll go sight it in and have a range report along with some pictures.
Andy

I actually owned a AR15 right after I got out of the Army....is was a Colt SP-1.
I traded it for a Flintlock rifle....the look on the FFL dealer's face was priceless during the whole transaction...:D
Andy

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR