JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can say this I have met Andy in person and watched him at a small gun show kinda thing up here in Skagit county talk to people and kids about the history of firearms he deserves this more than any one so about a year ago or little more he posted something about him and his friends would be at Skagit arms parking lot with other groups of different things DUCKS UNLIMITED stuff like that .lol I guess I had put my ugly mug pictures on here enough as soon as I ask him .ARE YOU ANDY .he said I know who you lol any way we talked for a little bit he showed me his guns then the show starts lots of kids dad's and mom's asking questions about the history of the guns I just stepped back took a few pictures ANDY IS THE GUY YOU WANT TEACHING PEOPLE ABOUT GUNS OR anything he's a teacher IMAG0945.jpg IMAG0943.jpg IMAG0944.jpg IMAG0942.jpg

I can say this I have met Andy in person and watched him at a small gun show kinda thing up here in Skagit county talk to people and kids about the history of firearms he deserves this more than any one so about a year ago or little more he posted something about him and his friends would be at Skagit arms parking lot with other groups of different things DUCKS UNLIMITED stuff like that .lol I guess I had put my ugly mug pictures on here enough as soon as I ask him .ARE YOU ANDY .he said I know who you lol any way we talked for a little bit he showed me his guns then the show starts lots of kids dad's and mom's asking questions about the history of the guns I just stepped back took a few pictures ANDY IS THE GUY YOU WANT TEACHING PEOPLE ABOUT GUNS OR anything he's a teacher View attachment 423082 View attachment 423083 View attachment 423084 View attachment 423085

I have never met Andy and I would second that all day long!! :s0101:

Good for you Andy! It's stuff like this that really shows how fortunate you are and how well thought of by others.

I'm proud to say you have enriched my life just by being on this forum with you.

Special! Beautiful rifle!

So, I've always wanted to shoot a 100 year old rifle Andy. How 'bout it? I'll supply the ammo. I found it on craigs list from a guy living in a van down by the river. :s0030:

:oops: Somebody had to say it Andy. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads