JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That does it. Imna buy me an Andy capp and profit!

40804.jpg
th?id=OIP.mAPiGXT7aTIpUoWrpqszaAHaE7&w=284&h=189&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.5&pid=1.jpg

lulz

The closest I came to some rendezvous action was some indian nation stuff in Montana.. I was known as Teepee Creeper but in a good way. no complaints
As for Indian nation stuff...At my first 1838 Rendezvous visit on the last day two Arapahoe fellas came into our camp as we were packing up...Both had served in the military and the Elder and I had served in the same units albeit at different times and different wars...we had a excellent talk , trade and smoke...kinda like what would have happened at the actual historic Rendezvous of 1838...very cool experience.
Andy
P1120497.JPG

See? All them years of putting out on the first date have FINALLY paid off!

:D

When I met Wife we had been out a couple times after I got off work. Just time for a couple drinks together. First "real date" we are at sit down dinner. Half way through eating and talking about what we would do the rest of the night she drops this bomb. "Can't we just go back to your house and have sex now?" Took me about 1/10th of a second to have my hand in the air asking for the check. Now decades later if I dare bring this up she will swear on her life the conversation NEVER HAPPENED, as her face gets red. :)

When I met Wife we had been out a couple times after I got off work. Just time for a couple drinks together. First "real date" we are at sit down dinner. Half way through eating and talking about what we would do the rest of the night she drops this bomb. "Can't we just go back to your house and have sex now?" Took me about 1/10th of a second to have my hand in the air asking for the check. Now decades later if I dare bring this up she will swear on her life the conversation NEVER HAPPENED, as her face gets red. :)

30 years ago my wife and I went on our first date. We had talked on the phone a couple nights and we found a night when neither one of us had to work, sent her kids off to the sitters and went out for dinner and drinks. Not wanting to screw this up, I was on my best behavior and at the end of the evening pulled into her driveway, sat there for a minute and she said "Just what do I have to do to get you to kiss me ??" Then she asked if I wanted to come in...:eek::eek:. That went on to about 5 am, and I had a fire shift at 6 pm the next day. My azz was dragging.

30 years later, we got our blended family raised and have 5 grandkids and are starting our next adventure with our move. Some how the subject of first date sex came up not long ago in a conversation with our youngest son (31). He said he did not think first date sex led to long lasting relationships, so the wife told him about ours and he lost his sh*t, and took him a few minutes to get his mind around that, but we laugh about it all the time now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top