JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For those of you wondering, this is the one Andy received...

A nicely done sporter.

8C8DB58C-B21A-4763-ACEA-3F0BD9C63B3E.jpeg

Thanks for posting the picture MountainBear...that's the one and it handles very nicely as well.
22 inch barrel
Weight about 8 pounds
Still has the military two stage trigger
Cock on closing
And a nice bore for a 100 year old rifle....
I do hope tomorrow has nice weather for shooting...can't wait to sight it in....:D
Andy
( Oh and any inclusions are about 100 years old , CD :D )

This is why I love this forum. It's like a second family... only without the drama(most of the time):D.
speaking of giving away guns...
just over a month before a lucky member gets this...
here's a hint: it's not Andy;)
IMG_4257.JPG

Thanks for posting the picture MountainBear...that's the one and it handles very nicely as well.
22 inch barrel
Weight about 8 pounds
Still has the military two stage trigger
Cock on closing
And a nice bore for a 100 year old rifle....
I do hope tomorrow has nice weather for shooting...can't wait to sight it in....:D
Andy
( Oh and any inclusions are about 100 years old , CD :D )
The good thing is with little effort you can knock them worthless sights off that thing and install a good Schmidt and Bender.

:hide as is proper

I gotta say Andy you deserve it. :)

I have seen things on this forum that blow my mind. You all have renewed my faith there are good people in this world.

Congrats Andy and again you deserve something like this. I would like to shake the hand of the man or women that did this.

I have seen things on this forum that blow my mind. You all have renewed my faith there are good people in this world.

Congrats Andy and again you deserve something like this. I would like to shake the hand of the man or women that did this.

I have a pretty good felling you have shook the hand of that some one already, Just a Guess though!

Lol I believe I have been one of those guys that post stuff that makes you doubt us lol but I'll support my brothers in arms but I know I can be a A$$ HOLE HEHEE

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top