JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm looking for information from members here if they have done it. Specifically what charter service they used, how it went and even how much it cost to have the meat processed and shipped. I'm REALLY considering going later this summer and am in fact finishing a .300 BLK build for it this afternoon.

Any help here would be appreciated. And yes, I know this is in the Northwest Hunting section but we ain't got one for Texas. :D

Yeah, but knowing THAT guy he probably somehow got his trip on some killer deal that nobody else can get now. :p

How about it @Mygrainman?

I will. I've been google searching trying to find the best deal.
Have you looked at states other than Texas? Ive heard TX doesn't have public land so all hunting is done on private property and thats why its gets so expensive. Have also heard they feed the boar to make them bigger. I thought the whole idea is to get rid of them?
Seems like all states have an issue with wild pigs.

Have you looked at states other than Texas? Ive heard TX doesn't have public land so all hunting is done on private property and thats why its gets so expensive. Have also heard they feed the boar to make them bigger. I thought the whole idea is to get rid of them?
Seems like all states have an issue with wild pigs.

I really haven't. I figure Texas is where it seems to be the most popular. And honestly I prefer a "controlled" hunt being it's a state I've never been to and unfamiliar with the land and the regs.

I really haven't. I figure Texas is where it seems to be the most popular. And honestly I prefer a "controlled" hunt being it's a state I've never been to and unfamiliar with the land and the regs.
Well it would be fun no matter where you go. Seems like most shooting is done in the dark.

I was invited by a guy from Texas on another forum. He told me to come down anytime no charge. You might go to some forums located in Texas and ask for advice.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top