JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He may or may not have been intimidated, but as a number of people (including yourself) have noted, it gave him the opening to kill the bill. It also gave anti-gunners the opening to point it out as an example of some "crazy gun nut intimidating an innocent public official" (yes, I have seen those comments out there in social media).

As others have said, we need to do better, we can do better, and this kind of activism harms us. Unfortunately there are those in our ranks who see this differently.

View attachment 567111
Fully agree

I wonder how "intimidated" he would feel if an anti constitutional lobbyist showed up on his front door with a bag Full of cash.

You don't need a bag a cash. These politician will give up the people for a friggin nickel. I almost miss the days when a corrupt politician would at least sell out to the highest bidder. This current crop has no self respect.

You don't need a bag a cash. These politician will give up the people for a friggin nickel. I almost miss the days when a corrupt politician would at least sell out to the highest bidder. This current crop has no self respect.
It would be funny(for a year) to watch politicians show their true colors with vote based limited income system. High population votes 50cents per, low population votes 1$ per. MAX. Watch em scramble for a year to get high voter turn outs.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top