Other State Gun activists ratchet up pressure on House Speaker over 'Constitutional carry'

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related News' started by DB Wesner, Apr 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. DB Wesner

DB Wesner
    PNW
    Moderator of Cowbell Staff Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

2. American123

American123
    Seattle

So it’s ok for crazy anti freedom folks to harass conservatives at their homes, but it’s not ok for conservatives to drop off flyers peaceably at anti freedom folks houses.

Got it!

partsed, Dungannon, Slobray and 2 others like this.
  3. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim
    Fish killer....
    Kokanee Slayer 2016 Volunteer 2017 Volunteer

Yeah, what's good for the goose is a duck for everyone else!!!:mad:

nammac, partsed and Slobray like this.
  4. dcfranzen

dcfranzen
    New Bern, NC
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I find this refreshing. These Texans aren't quietly sitting back during this session, but are letting the legislators know that they have a voice and will be heard. This is what gun rights folks need to do in every state.

cigars, Caveman Jim, nammac and 2 others like this.
  5. Slobray

Slobray
    Yelm, WA
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

The best part.................

:D:)

I wish I'd have thought of that. I might do that next time I visit the legislature.

Ray

Caveman Jim and nammac like this.
  6. Stomper

Stomper
    Plata O Plomo....
    Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter 2018 Volunteer

The fuggin’ elites (in either party) just don’t want us “proles” to be able to defend ourselves..... o_O

7. titsonritz

titsonritz
    CV-Solame-OC
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

Too late.

8. cigars

cigars
    USA.
    DON'T CALIFORNIA OREGON. Platinum Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Same way that enviro-whacka-doodles think it's OK to plant gardens on active railroad tracks.o_O

Slobray and nammac like this.
  9. American123

American123
    Seattle

It’s too bad all these folks don’t take their merry selves to countries that are “so much better than America”

I’ve long thought that removing all warning labels and letting nature take its course would be good for the human species. As it stands, the highly ignorant, unskilled, and impoverished procreate at a rate several times that of others. Not only does it happen, but we subsidize it, survival of the fittest doesn’t happen.

It’s really no wonder that we currently are in our nation’s situation where we are.

Mentally ill running rampant and put on a pedestal as “the new normal,” moral compass discarded, predators unafraid of the law and law abiding. Blatant corruption in politics and the courts. We have some serious divide taking place in this country and largely because nothing ever gets settled. People yell and scream and fight. Unless one side “wins” it will go on until things fall apart.

Like two kids in school who just need to meet in the parking lot and get it over with.

Slobray and cigars like this.