JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oregon doesn't have much of a pig problem that I have observed as yet . They are thick is fleas in the south and central US . I remember shooting 3 one day in my front yard . They wreak havoc on hay meadows and crops , gotta keep em culled as much as possible , given that a sow can have a dozen piglets that is quite a task.
That's cause we kill the a pile each year hoping that we never get as bad as Texas....once again good management but we will never get rid of them here

I REFUSE to step ONE bubblegumming FOOT in AUS until they get their current Orwellian tyranny in check!

We're actually staying at a time-share resort in Flint, TX…. and will explore around all the area DFW, Waco (etc) while there for potential places to live.

I'm serious when I say that I'm leaving sheite-hole Oregon when I retire!

FYI- Since I don't do bars (or taverns), and the wife, daughter, SIL, and first grand-baby will be with me, there won't be any "pig" hunts…. :D
Just got back from Texas on Sun. Flew into Austin and worked our way up to Stephenville. Stephenville is where I will be. It's an exit plan but will be buying property now. Done with this fight in Wash. 20 min. to the north of Stephenville is Tac-Pro gun range. Has 1000 yard range. Among other things. Nicely set up. We have friends that live there currently and speak very highly of it and it's solidly conservative and I will actively work to keep it that way!! Just have to find the right property now! Working with a realtor there so let me know if you need a number for one. We are very happy with his work so far.

Go in August.

Might just change your mind about visiting Texas.

:D
Nope, a big pool and air conditioned house and shop and 2 years to acclimate and I will never have to worry about my son becoming a felon when he inherits my collection or whatever else these dumba!!es can come up with next. Plus I can put up with a couple months of humidity vs 8 months of dark, wet and dank that the older I get the more mind numbing it gets.

I've been to Texas.
Worse yet, i have been to Oklahoma in August. Never again to Oklahoma in August.

When i go to Texas next it will be for a hog hunt with my buddy. I aint going to be worried about weather.
What part of OK?

I have heard good things from friends about the small green patch around OKC/Tulsa... and I have considered escaping there.

Maybe I'll find some tigers and start a zoo...
grand-theft-auto-oklahoma-tiger-king-meme.jpg

-Rob Exotic

Go in August.

Might just change your mind about visiting Texas.

:D
:s0140: I've been to Dallas in August. If you stepped within a foot of the mirrored, deeply tinted hotel room window you could feel the heat coming off it. Outside, you could walk by your rental car that hadn't been run in 10 hours and swear you could smell the paint cooking in the sun. Yeah, bit warm today...

What part of OK?

I have heard good things from friends about the small green patch around OKC/Tulsa... and I have considered escaping there.

Maybe I'll find some tigers and start a zoo...
View attachment 1142769

-Rob Exotic

Spent the better of my 10 days there in Chichasha.
Family reunion. Folks i had never met and havent seen since.

Interesting place. I didnt mind it to much even being an 18 year old kid. We didnt have to much trouble procuring beer to drink behind the motel in the evenings.
The weather was 100-110° with 100% humidity.
You'd get out of the pool and dry off. 30 seconds later you needed another towel from just standing around. It was ridiculous.
I would have rather had my own time to explore and check the area out. My grandma paid for the trip, so i was obligated to follow her wishes.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top