JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm getting a bit of a kick from the "bubblegum" filter. I appreciate the effort to keep things clean, I do, but it is kind of funny. I could innocently say, for instance, that Christ rode into Jerusalem on the back of a bubblegum. In the manger there were wisemen, sheep, and bubblegums.

I'm getting a bit of a kick from the "bubblegum" filter. I appreciate the effort to keep things clean, I do, but it is kind of funny. I could innocently say, for instance, that Christ rode into Jerusalem on the back of a bubblegum. In the manger there were wisemen, sheep, and bubblegums.
Hey, the Wisemen enjoyed their Bazooka Joe comics as much as the next guy!

I just try to use the more literal and less vulgar terms, like 'bovine fecal matter'/'equine fecal matter', anal orifice and so on. People generally get the gist of what I am inferring.

But yes, some of the filtering rather silly.

It's pretty easy to get around but it was set up for a good reason so I still laugh when it changes my words and sometimes I'll just type in "bubblegum" in my post as it is synonymous with cursing here now.:D

The Mods are just trying to improve your vocabulary...

A55 =
fool · idiot · dolt · simpleton · imbecile · dimwit · halfwit · dummy · dum-dum · loon · jacka55 · cretin · jerk · fathead · blockhead ·Pelosi-head . jughead · boob · bozo · buffoon · Hillary . numbskull · numbnuts · Obama. lummox · knuckle-dragger · dunce · moron · meatball · doofus · ninny · nincompoop · dipstick · lamebrain · chump · peabrain · mouth-breather · hoser · thickhead · dumb-a55 · wooden-head · pinhead · airhead · butthead · birdbrain · scissorbill · nitwit · twit ·Cankle . turkey · goofball · putz · tomfool · muttonhead .

The Mods are just trying to improve your vocabulary...

A55 =
fool · idiot · dolt · simpleton · imbecile · dimwit · halfwit · dummy · dum-dum · loon · jacka55 · cretin · jerk · fathead · blockhead ·Pelosi-head . jughead · boob · bozo · buffoon · Hillary . numbskull · numbnuts · Obama. lummox · knuckle-dragger · dunce · moron · meatball · doofus · ninny · nincompoop · dipstick · lamebrain · chump · peabrain · mouth-breather · hoser · thickhead · dumb-a55 · wooden-head · pinhead · airhead · butthead · birdbrain · scissorbill · nitwit · twit ·Cankle . turkey · goofball · putz · tomfool · muttonhead .

Oh good. I was looking for my screen name in that list and didn't see it. I guess I'm not an bubblegum after all...:D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews