JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Should add a NSFW warning at the top there.

ROFLMAO!!!

He addresses male on make sodomy but never says whether or not that counts for women as well:rolleyes:.

By the way he described it, you could just eat a lot of chili's and get the same effect.:p

Also could be used as a mixed drink ad "You've heard of Flaming Dr. Peppers - now we bring you the Flaming Butthole!!!". **Sponsored by Fireball Whiskey:D

It pays to increase your vocabulary. Use British slang: wanker, knob, bell end, gobshyte,feck,burke...

I grew up with some Brits in an overseas country for many years as a kid and use that stuff regularly but their prevalent use of what PC people call the C word makes my wife angry instantly...

Even still it is a nice addition to our Merican language :D

ROFLMAO!!!

He addresses male on make sodomy but never says whether or not that counts for women as well:rolleyes:.

By the way he described it, you could just eat a lot of chili's and get the same effect.:p

Also could be used as a mixed drink ad "You've heard of Flaming Dr. Peppers - now we bring you the Flaming Butthole!!!". **Sponsored by Fireball Whiskey:D

Good point, I will do that

I'm getting a bit of a kick from the "bubblegum" filter. I appreciate the effort to keep things clean, I do, but it is kind of funny. I could innocently say, for instance, that Christ rode into Jerusalem on the back of a bubblegum. In the manger there were wisemen, sheep, and bubblegums.

Or you could say that Christ rode into Jerusalem on the back of an a$$ or a ss or @ss or as s or donkey

It pays to increase your vocabulary. Use British slang: wanker, knob, bell end, gobshyte,feck,burke...

All that, mate, plus I'm fond of the British style two finger salute. That's a backwards "V for victory" sign (kinda) for the uninitiated. Once upon a time a French King threatened to chop off the fingers of any English longbowman he caught. Well, the English archers on the battle line gave the French their two fingered salute saying "up yours"...and won the battle. It's a "bubblegum you!" gesture with a bit of class. I think I'll put the kettle on now...

All that, mate, plus I'm fond of the British style two finger salute. That's a backwards "V for victory" sign (kinda) for the uninitiated. Once upon a time a French King threatened to chop off the fingers of any English longbowman he caught. Well, the English archers on the battle line gave the French their two fingered salute saying "up yours"...and won the battle. It's a "bubblegum you!" gesture with a bit of class. I think I'll put the kettle on now...
That's the truth. When Winston Churchill first used the V it wasn't to mean victory but as an FU to Mr. Hitler
winston_churchill_two_finger.jpg

I grew up with some Brits in an overseas country for many years as a kid and use that stuff regularly but their prevalent use of what PC people call the C word makes my wife angry instantly...

Even still it is a nice addition to our Merican language :D

I'm think their name for a cigarette would be turned into bubblegum

Ah yes, Spotted Dick is well known to all British sailors indulging in this traditional dessert pudding. Or shore leave...

PS-- surprisingly my spotted dick did not turn into bubblegum!

ROFLMAO!!!

uh yeah, i ate some carolina reaper pepper jerky one time... ever heard that johnny cash song: burning ring of fire? yeah. new meaning to that song.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews