JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm getting a bit of a kick from the "bubblegum" filter. I appreciate the effort to keep things clean, I do, but it is kind of funny. I could innocently say, for instance, that Christ rode into Jerusalem on the back of a bubblegum. In the manger there were wisemen, sheep, and bubblegums.

I'm getting a bit of a kick from the "bubblegum" filter. I appreciate the effort to keep things clean, I do, but it is kind of funny. I could innocently say, for instance, that Christ rode into Jerusalem on the back of a bubblegum. In the manger there were wisemen, sheep, and bubblegums.
Hey, the Wisemen enjoyed their Bazooka Joe comics as much as the next guy!

I just try to use the more literal and less vulgar terms, like 'bovine fecal matter'/'equine fecal matter', anal orifice and so on. People generally get the gist of what I am inferring.

But yes, some of the filtering rather silly.

It's pretty easy to get around but it was set up for a good reason so I still laugh when it changes my words and sometimes I'll just type in "bubblegum" in my post as it is synonymous with cursing here now.:D

The Mods are just trying to improve your vocabulary...

A55 =
fool · idiot · dolt · simpleton · imbecile · dimwit · halfwit · dummy · dum-dum · loon · jacka55 · cretin · jerk · fathead · blockhead ·Pelosi-head . jughead · boob · bozo · buffoon · Hillary . numbskull · numbnuts · Obama. lummox · knuckle-dragger · dunce · moron · meatball · doofus · ninny · nincompoop · dipstick · lamebrain · chump · peabrain · mouth-breather · hoser · thickhead · dumb-a55 · wooden-head · pinhead · airhead · butthead · birdbrain · scissorbill · nitwit · twit ·Cankle . turkey · goofball · putz · tomfool · muttonhead .

The Mods are just trying to improve your vocabulary...

A55 =
fool · idiot · dolt · simpleton · imbecile · dimwit · halfwit · dummy · dum-dum · loon · jacka55 · cretin · jerk · fathead · blockhead ·Pelosi-head . jughead · boob · bozo · buffoon · Hillary . numbskull · numbnuts · Obama. lummox · knuckle-dragger · dunce · moron · meatball · doofus · ninny · nincompoop · dipstick · lamebrain · chump · peabrain · mouth-breather · hoser · thickhead · dumb-a55 · wooden-head · pinhead · airhead · butthead · birdbrain · scissorbill · nitwit · twit ·Cankle . turkey · goofball · putz · tomfool · muttonhead .

Oh good. I was looking for my screen name in that list and didn't see it. I guess I'm not an bubblegum after all...:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top