JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had a private sale this morning, figured I'd stop by Sportsmans Warehouse to grab some various 17hmr rounds to try through a new rifle.

They have a FN PS90 on the shelf.

Freaking PS90!

Freaking Goldeneye!

Anyways I must have held it for at least 20 minutes contemplating if $1400 is doable.

Damn, that was tempting as all get out.

Cool a$$ gun.

Anyways, I did not leave the store with a PS90.

I kicked temptations butt today!

Thought I'd share.

Oh, and if you are looking for a PS90 brand new off the store shelf, Sportsmans Warehouse in Hillsboro has one.

Been there. But I don't like the PS90 so there's that. :D
It's a generation thing. I grew up playing Nintendo 64. Goldeneye. Always liked the gun. Always thought it would be cool to have one. Didn't realize they were still being produced. I see them used occasionally, never have I seen one new.

I think all those factors was were the temptation grew.

10269.png
400px-Goldeneye_007_N64_RC-P90s_Firing.jpg

The bad thing isn't the b-word. It's the j-word. Jealousy. I had to rob Peter to pay Paul all summer, so my cash flow sucks for the rest of the year. So when nice guns pop up, I am just jealous that someone else gets to give it a nice home.

Every time someone here posts a 1903 or 03a3 and I can't afford it, I cry a little...

Had a private sale this morning, figured I'd stop by Sportsmans Warehouse to grab some various 17hmr rounds to try through a new rifle.

They have a FN PS90 on the shelf.

Freaking PS90!

Freaking Goldeneye!

Anyways I must have held it for at least 20 minutes contemplating if $1400 is doable.

Damn, that was tempting as all get out.

Cool a$$ gun.

Anyways, I did not leave the store with a PS90.

I kicked temptations butt today!

Thought I'd share.

Oh, and if you are looking for a PS90 brand new off the store shelf, Sportsmans Warehouse in Hillsboro has one.

Still hurts to sit down, huh? ;)

I loved how Stargate represented the military unit. They always had their weapons with them, including in alien government or religious centers, and it rarely if ever even came up as something they might not want/be able to do. Plus they generally had good weapon handling (VERY good by Hollywood standards). As shown in Reno911's post, even the linguist held it right :)

Back OT - I love the P90 but I think it only makes sense in the original un-neutered form, with a short barrel and giggle switch.

I agree with Eric 100%. The P90 is a wonderful and proven platform, but I'm not about to pay $200 and wait a year to put the proper barrel on it. If that's something you're into, then I say go for it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top