JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered one of them due to the color depth and contrast. They're a 3D perspective break-down of the firearm. What a joke. I was really let down when I got it out of the package.

Note: After speaking with the seller, all the TEKMAT type that depict a color (digital) image, will not look that way when received. It will look like the bottom image. Which is lacking in visual depth.

Note 2: The crease is no longer noticeable (least on mine) the next day.

The image below shows how they look online.

17-glock-ca_1.jpg

This is what I got. They're not even close.
20160307_183610.jpg

Last Edited:
LOL.....dang, should have kept quiet. Yup, I got burned. Not worth returning IMO.
I planned on using it for a mouse pad when not in use anyway.

Hey,........check out my new mouse pad up above!! :D

I do. It's over 100 years old. Come out of an old ranger station. Solid oak.
The TEKMAT, is almost as big as full size keyboard

I just talked to the seller who I bought it from. He told me all TEKMATS look that way.
Heads up.......Don't waste your money buying their product. I ate one for NWFA

I just use dog training pee pads.

$12 for a box of 100 large ones and I fold them and clean 3-4 pistols or 2-3 rifles on each one before I toss it.

Thanks for the warning about those pads - I'll take your word for it over a video or description online...

Wondering if you got a knockoff or a very old and faded one. Might be worth getting hold of the company and see what they say. <broken link removed>
That was my thought.

I sent an email to TEKMAT in reference to the situation. ALL relevant info of the seller, and images of the product I received. Lets find out. :D

I use a Ruger gun mat, but also cover it with a folded up portion of a terrycloth towel. I can then wash or throw away the towel when it gets to the point that I don't want to use it any more. Luckily, I have a pretty good supply of old towels and such for rags.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top