JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered one of them due to the color depth and contrast. They're a 3D perspective break-down of the firearm. What a joke. I was really let down when I got it out of the package.

Note: After speaking with the seller, all the TEKMAT type that depict a color (digital) image, will not look that way when received. It will look like the bottom image. Which is lacking in visual depth.

Note 2: The crease is no longer noticeable (least on mine) the next day.

The image below shows how they look online.

17-glock-ca_1.jpg

This is what I got. They're not even close.
20160307_183610.jpg

Last Edited:
LOL.....dang, should have kept quiet. Yup, I got burned. Not worth returning IMO.
I planned on using it for a mouse pad when not in use anyway.

Hey,........check out my new mouse pad up above!! :D

I do. It's over 100 years old. Come out of an old ranger station. Solid oak.
The TEKMAT, is almost as big as full size keyboard

I just talked to the seller who I bought it from. He told me all TEKMATS look that way.
Heads up.......Don't waste your money buying their product. I ate one for NWFA

I just use dog training pee pads.

$12 for a box of 100 large ones and I fold them and clean 3-4 pistols or 2-3 rifles on each one before I toss it.

Thanks for the warning about those pads - I'll take your word for it over a video or description online...

Wondering if you got a knockoff or a very old and faded one. Might be worth getting hold of the company and see what they say. <broken link removed>
That was my thought.

I sent an email to TEKMAT in reference to the situation. ALL relevant info of the seller, and images of the product I received. Lets find out. :D

I use a Ruger gun mat, but also cover it with a folded up portion of a terrycloth towel. I can then wash or throw away the towel when it gets to the point that I don't want to use it any more. Luckily, I have a pretty good supply of old towels and such for rags.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top