JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a supposedly New 609 at the gun show and found later that is was defective.
As you know most things bought at a gun show are "As Is", unless you buy from a dealer you trust or know.
In my case the "dealer" was from down south and he plainly lied.
I sent the gun back to Taurus and in one week the gun came back in brand new condition.
Sa and double action were fixed as well as the safety.
I had received a letter, the same day my gun came back, tell me it would be 4 weeks before the gun would be sent back to me...must have been a general form letter.
It's good to know a co. abides by their warranty.

Rocky3

Identical to my experience with Taurus. Service and turnaround time are excellent, A+ no questions asked repair department. I think my "We are starting repair" letter came almost a week after mine returned home!

The problem is that I've needed the warranty on three of the four taurus revolvers I've owned. Yeah, they fixed them, but I want a product with a bullet-proof warranty I'll never need. Glad yours got fixed though.

i bought one taurus revolver new. it went back to the shop in less than one hundred rounds. it was an m44 airweight 44 magnum and i dont have it anymore.

if taurus didnt have a lifetime warranty no one would buy them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top