JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a supposedly New 609 at the gun show and found later that is was defective.
As you know most things bought at a gun show are "As Is", unless you buy from a dealer you trust or know.
In my case the "dealer" was from down south and he plainly lied.
I sent the gun back to Taurus and in one week the gun came back in brand new condition.
Sa and double action were fixed as well as the safety.
I had received a letter, the same day my gun came back, tell me it would be 4 weeks before the gun would be sent back to me...must have been a general form letter.
It's good to know a co. abides by their warranty.

Rocky3

Identical to my experience with Taurus. Service and turnaround time are excellent, A+ no questions asked repair department. I think my "We are starting repair" letter came almost a week after mine returned home!

The problem is that I've needed the warranty on three of the four taurus revolvers I've owned. Yeah, they fixed them, but I want a product with a bullet-proof warranty I'll never need. Glad yours got fixed though.

i bought one taurus revolver new. it went back to the shop in less than one hundred rounds. it was an m44 airweight 44 magnum and i dont have it anymore.

if taurus didnt have a lifetime warranty no one would buy them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top