JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I first ran across him he was in the same jacket but no shirt. I'm like who's this hippie. As I listened to him I decided I agreed with him on almost everything he said. He covers a lot more than gun control, and I'm not sure I'd call him a conservative, but he's certainly no SJW.

When I first ran across him he was in the same jacket but no shirt. I'm like who's this hippie. As I listened to him I decided I agreed with him on almost everything he said. He covers a lot more than gun control, and I'm not sure I'd call him a conservative, but he's certainly no SJW.
I thought the same thing but I figured him for more of an early heavy metal connoisseur.

He's not a conservative per se, and he sure as hell isn't the other end of the spectrum.... He's really good at calling out the hypocrisy and calls a spade a spade. He seems to be about personal freedom (so maybe a libertarian) I've learned a ton from his videos.

Liberty Doll is another good one, BUT she tends to methodically list the facts.... and unfortunately facts don't matter to the masses.

Really is damned unfortunate that facts don't seem to work unless its convenient for passing more gun control that are roughly based around loose assumptions from non SME's. I think we've found something more bubblegum backwards than INF privates.

You want easy on the eyes and pro-gun, try Ashton Birdie. Most of her content is political, but she does pro gun videos from time to time. She may have dated Paul Joseph Watson for a short time. He's a good listen too, and pro-gun. Paul has hosted Lauren Chen (Roaming Millennial) who's also smart and pro-gun. Life is good my friends.
All good ones.
This guy, while not as easy on the eyes, has a channel that keeps it's finger on the pulse. He's usually dead-on when it comes to legislative stuff.

I just wrote the Whitehouse the following:

Dear Mr President,

The gun/magazine bans will not achieve their intended effect, The only true effect will be to weaken the constitutional protections we all have.

As a society, we should never be willing to trade our rights for the illusion of safety. Even if the bill was likely to make us safer, we must achieve safety in a way that does not trample on the rights of the public. If we do not do that then ultimately we will have martial law and a police state, plenty of safety but no freedoms.

A large part of the reason for the 2nd amendment was the distrust by the constitutional drafters of the power of government.

Respectfully,

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top