JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jokes aside, I wear cargo pants a lot.

8a72c38172b496489b94df6163c1fc43441097156259ef7ae73f8834cd58c134.jpg cargo.jpg

I wear the Wrangler Riggs (leather spot on pocket for knife to clip to) and the Carharrt brand that has extra stitching and material in the same place for a knife (or tape) to clip.

If you find Urban Star jeans at Costco, they are great for range of motion. They look like jeans and are almost as flexible as sweat pants.

I recently picked up a pair of old Navy jeans that have their fancy built in flex or whatever they call it and they are the same way. Super comfortable. And they are constantly going on sale!

I looked on Cosco site but not sure if these are the same ones. I like the warm & waterproof in the reviews.;)

Are these the ones you like?

Costco Wholesale
The ones I got from Costco that I forgot to mention yesterday are BC CLOTHING lined pants they had black and grey I bought two pairs of grey because I can use them at work we have a uniform that I have to have grey pants I like them so far

+1 for Duluth Trading Firehose. I have been a 7 day a week jeans wearer for 2 decades (90% of the time Carhartt or Dickies), but "splurged" and bought one pair of the Duluth Firehose (carpenter style) jeans. I now have 4 pair, and NEVER wear jeans anymore. Just got a mailer from them for free shipping and 20% off, and going to order two more pair....

There is no product out there that is "for everyone" (except toothbrushes), but I know for me Duluth Trading is where I get pants now. They are so much lighter weight than denim, and are cooler in summer, and warm in winter.

I am not a "Tacticool" type person, but someone mentioned Duluth Firehose, and I get a little excited. I just wish they had a brick and mortar store on the W. coast!
Have I said that "I like them" yet?

+1 for Duluth Trading Firehose. I have been a 7 day a week jeans wearer for 2 decades (90% of the time Carhartt or Dickies), but "splurged" and bought one pair of the Duluth Firehose (carpenter style) jeans. I now have 4 pair, and NEVER wear jeans anymore. Just got a mailer from them for free shipping and 20% off, and going to order two more pair....

There is no product out there that is "for everyone" (except toothbrushes), but I know for me Duluth Trading is where I get pants now. They are so much lighter weight than denim, and are cooler in summer, and warm in winter.

I am not a "Tacticool" type person, but someone mentioned Duluth Firehose, and I get a little excited. I just wish they had a brick and mortar store on the W. coast!
Have I said that "I like them" yet?
I tried some Duluth products (a shirt and some shorts) and they were waaaaay too large and roomy for my hobbit-body. I wish they would have fit better because they were clearly built to last.

5.11 Taclite Pros. Been wearing them for years now, most comfortable pants I have ever worn bar none. I wear them working, and picked up some non black ones to wear when not working. My only complaint - and its about cargo pants in general is tge cargo pockets sit entirely too low. They should be up higher on the thigh by about 3 inches at least.

And the slanted velcro butt pockets are one of my favorite features besides cut & comfort. I stuff all sorts of items in them depending on the job from work gloves to my tablet or clipboard or tools etc. Far more useful than standard back pockets on other pants. The mag pocket up front is great too - I can carry a full size 17 round backup mag without one more piece of gear on my belt which already sometimes feels crowded/batmanish with my light and leatherman carriers.

The ripstop material they are made from is tough stuff - I get 6-8 months before I start wearing holes in the knees out of them usually. They seem rather resistant to battery acid splatters as well.

They are my one Tactical Ted weakness - you can have my 5.11 pants when you strip em off my cold dead body, unless someone shows me an even better pant...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews