JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What are your favorite tactical pants? I got a pair of LAPG urban ops pants for work because they were cheap. They're alright but nothing to brag about. I like the idea of pants having a bit of stretch/flex to them. Just curious what you guys like/wear!

I present you with the Tactical Loincloth.

B9496618-9BF1-490C-8606-2C3033EA8F7A.jpeg

I wear 5.11 Stryke Pants quite a bit at work. They are stretchy and are teflon coated til you wash them. The cargo pockets have AR magazine holders that work great on smart phones as well. I like the standard cargo butt pockets and the appendix pockets as well. I was never a fan of the slanted velcro butt pockets.

For those of us who can't pull off instructor Zero's combat tights... Carhartt double knee pants. These things can take a beating. Strong rivets, belt loops that won't break and a zipper that will never fail you.
Around fifty bucks on dungarees.net (for all things Carhartt...) I usually get mine on ebay though, used and nicely broken in.
That's just how I roll. Not only tacti-cool, but practi-cool.
If Carhartt were Glocks I'd be a Glock-boi. (not sure what that's supposed to mean).

IMG_20171113_224333_edit.png

I wear 5.11 Stryke Pants quite a bit at work. They are stretchy and are teflon coated til you wash them. The cargo pockets have AR magazine holders that work great on smart phones as well. I like the standard cargo butt pockets and the appendix pockets as well. I was never a fan of the slanted velcro butt pockets.

+1.

Like Stryke pants a lot. They actually fit well which is no small feat in tactical pants. They also have an expanding waistband which is awesome for carrying. Don't have to size up or buy two different sizes for carrying and not carrying. My only complaint is that I wish the cargo pockets had buttons instead of velcro but the velcro at least holds up well.

I just picked up a pair of GERRY brand ski pants that are very tough, have secure pockets that can hold a pair of 20 round 7.62x51 mags each. They are quite comfy, warm, and waterproof! Not a summer wear pant, but this time of year, a really good option! I am very impressed with the GERRY brand of clothing, and ylu can find them at Costco! For my work, I wear Carhartt double front pants, they are the only pant that can handle the abuse I go through, and having the ability to add in knee pads for additional protection when working on sharp rocks and other rough surfaces is a nice bonus!:)

I just picked up a pair of GERRY brand ski pants that are very tough, have secure pockets that can hold a pair of 20 round 7.62x51 mags each. They are quite comfy, warm, and waterproof! Not a summer wear pant, but this time of year, a really good option! I am very impressed with the GERRY brand of clothing, and ylu can find them at Costco! For my work, I wear Carhartt double front pants, they are the only pant that can handle the abuse I go through, and having the ability to add in knee pads for additional protection when working on sharp rocks and other rough surfaces is a nice bonus!:)
I'm head to the Costco tomorrow. I will check out the Gerry's. Thanks for the tip!

I looked on Cosco site but not sure if these are the same ones. I like the warm & waterproof in the reviews.;)

Are these the ones you like?

Costco Wholesale

I myself I was never in the military but I love BDU Pants don't like the jacket's but the pants are comfortable

Back in 77 our BDU's weren't BDU's.... They were mostly OD green cotton/polyester Dickies (no cargo pockets). That was not what I signed up for, I wanted the tiger stripped jungle fatigues like my dad had in the SF..... lol

I am a cheap old SOB, so my everyday jeans are the cheap azz Rustlers from Bi Mart, $ 11.99 on special. I have enough stockpiled to last me the rest of my life. If it gets cold, on go a set of insulated Carhart overalls and jacket. I am not rolling any tactical drills anymore and moving around so they work just fine.

If that is not enough, I go inside and drink Baileys and coffee by the stove.

I like Dickies and Wrangler also Wrangler has some great tac pants or work pants that can be used as tac pants
I've got a few pairs of Wrangler RIGG work pants. They seem tough as hell. I don't buy "tactical" stuff because I'm just a chubby hermit, but I like pants with lots of pockets for dog treats.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top