JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just reserved my table for next weekend how many of you are planning on going ? It always seems hard for me to commit to going but then once I'm set up it's not so bad.
but it is always hard to give up the whole weekend.

you know the weird part is I have been going to the Puyallup show now for 23 years, and I know know all the regulars by sight. And since Ive been on most of the forums and we all use screen names I would be clueless to who any body is.
I will be setting up on Fri. maybe we need some secret society badges ? oops
then it wouldn't be a secret would it.:)

Hey guys, I'll be there, with Roy.

I'm the guy with 1911 parts, grips, clips.

Roy does AR-15 parts, Eotech, and Beta mags.

No big secret here. Screen name, huntpotter. Real life name, Hunt Potter.

I'm not sure which ones have bars attached but the Puyallup motor in is rite next door to one you may want to let your fingers do the walking on that one since they have built several new ones recently.

I'll be staying at the Northwest Motor Inn this time.

Motel Puyallup was horrible. I actually slept with my SCAR loaded on the bed next to me.:s0114::s0114:

This just opens you up to a multitude of jokes!

ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.

Know how to use the gun safely.

Is that an SBR?

Does it have a collapsible butt stock?

I'll be staying at the Northwest Motor Inn this time.

Motel Puyallup was horrible. I actually slept with my SCAR loaded on the bed next to me.:s0114::s0114:

I sleep with my FAL, but not because I'm scared. I just lover her.

And I agree with you on Motel Puyallup.
My wife and I stayed there before. There was a car broken into while I was looking out the window. I went outside to investgate, and these tweekers took off in to the bushes, and chucked a purse. I didn't feel easy about staying there again.

The one right across the street is way nicer, go figure 100yds away, and it seems like a better place to stay.

I'm down for beers and chicken strips, at Jasons. Lets plan on it.

It always seems hard for me to commit to going but then once I'm set up it's not so bad.
but it is always hard to give up the whole weekend.

It should be worth your while. The Monroe show this past weekend and was well attended and the a few dealers I know well both were surprised at the volume of sales they had.

I do not know Puyallup well at all, but here is another place to know about eating: Brank's BBQ just north of Puyallup in Sumner. It is less than 5 miles away. I'm from the south originally, and let me tell you this is one of the few BBQ joints in western WA worth visiting.:

http://www.branksbbq.com

I sleep with my FAL, but not because I'm scared. I just lover her.

And I agree with you on Motel Puyallup.
My wife and I stayed there before. There was a car broken into while I was looking out the window. I went outside to investgate, and these tweekers took off in to the bushes, and chucked a purse. I didn't feel easy about staying there again.

The one right across the street is way nicer, go figure 100yds away, and it seems like a better place to stay.

I'm down for beers and chicken strips, at Jasons. Lets plan on it.

You guys going up in the early morning? I think I like the Friday set-up. It's more relaxing.

It should be worth your while. The Monroe show this past weekend and was well attended and the a few dealers I know well both were surprised at the volume of sales they had.

I do not know Puyallup well at all, but here is another place to know about eating: Brank's BBQ just north of Puyallup in Sumner. It is less than 5 miles away. I'm from the south originally, and let me tell you this is one of the few BBQ joints in western WA worth visiting.:

http://www.branksbbq.com

That may be my dinner spot Friday afternoon.:D

You guys going up in the early morning? I think I like the Friday set-up. It's more relaxing.

Yep, we head up Saturday morning. Roy picks me up at 4:30.
I have to work Friday, so it's kinda hard to make it for Friday setup.
We'll definitely see you there Sat AM at 7:00.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top