JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, it's that time again and they'll be setting up the Gunshow at the Fairgrounds in Puyallup. For those interested I've decided to extend my Discount to the NWFA folks for another month. Also, there will be the usual $10.00 transfer tables set up to make those purchases less expensive if not easier. I understand that it's supposed to be another well attended show with lots of tables of Toys.:)

What is your discount?
I sell Liberty Ammunition including at the Puyallup Gunshows. I'm currently running a Special offering a $2.00 Discount to the general public. On top of that I'm offering an additional Discount for the members here. I'm running an ad here in the Supporting Vendors Classifieds section and one in the Ammunition Classifieds section. If you bring in a copy(paper or electronic) of the ad you'll get an additional $2.00 Off. It's a good time to try something new in the way of Ammunition.

I'm recovering from surgery and won't be there but my Bride and a gentleman who works for me will be. My tables are against the North Wall right by the "C" roll-up Door. Any other questions?

I sell Liberty Ammunition including at the Puyallup Gunshows. I'm currently running a Special offering a $2.00 Discount to the general public. On top of that I'm offering an additional Discount for the members here. I'm running an ad here in the Supporting Vendors Classifieds section and one in the Ammunition Classifieds section. If you bring in a copy(paper or electronic) of the ad you'll get an additional $2.00 Off. It's a good time to try something new in the way of Ammunition.

I'm recovering from surgery and won't be there but my Bride and a gentleman who works for me will be. My tables are against the North Wall right by the "C" roll-up Door. Any other questions?
No more questions from me...
Hope your recovery goes well!

No more questions from me...
Hope your recovery goes well!
Yesterday marked 18 months since the original "It's a simple fracture and you'll be back on your feet in 6 weeks." Declaration from the ER Doctor. The problem was the original Surgeon said the same thing. The Fourth Surgery was a week ago and hopefully it's the last. I'm more than ready for it to be over.

My Bride has returned from the Gunshow in Puyallup and reports that the Show is Only slightly smaller than last month. If you missed the last Show it was crowded and close to the 1,000 Table Shows of the past. So, it looks like another good one.

Just for information purposes, the next WAC Gunshow in Puyallup is December 15th & 16th. I'm still recovering from surgery and won't be present but my Tables will be there. I have not yet decided on any type of Christmas Discount. Since I have only seen a single member of the Forum at the Shows, I'm not sure if a Special Discount would be effective.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top