JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe we should come up with some NWFA hats, or sumpin like. I'd sure like to be able to find/recognise all you show vendors who post here. I was at Monroe last weekend, noticed a table with a few LCP's on it, looked up, and "HEY, I know who YOU are....." and bought one. Glad to meet Andrew face to face. If he had what I needed again, I'd not hesistate to hand HIM my money.

Sad bit is, though I plan to walk the show this weekend, I'm out of greenbacks to drop... last weekend finished me off for a while. Once I figure out which new .45 ACP I want, I'll have to find some cash to get it...

I'll try and find some of you chaps tomorrow..... maybe if I find Cocktailer he can steer me right to flush out more of you lot.

The Puyallup show is always a LOT bigger than the Monroe one.... since I'm recovering from a fight with the surgeon's knofe yesterday, I won't be missing any projects round here by spending the day there. Can't do anything in way of projects for at least another week..... so, it looks like gunshow time. Too bad the pocketbook's so dry.... now, I''ve got the time to do some serious shopping, but, like the old song goes: "I ain't got the do re mi".

It was nice to see Southridge, Coctailer, and Hunt represent the NWFA at the show. There were probably more members there, but no ID, Shirt, etc. Oh well maybe next show.

I missed on Sat, things went too slow escaping home with one bum wing....

but I managed to get there for a few hours on Sunday, brought my friend and his two sons. We had a great time, the boys (10 an 13) were REALLY stoked....

talked a bit with Cocktailer, not enough time to find the other members there. I'll miss the December show as I'll be out of state for a conference...... may make the Monroe show.

Yes, we should figure out something so we can find each other knocking about the floor....

hat, tee shirt, secret bandana, chrome plated antennae....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top