JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
gkveg9w87n1ub71e.jpg

I'm waiting for Biden's fuel and food shortages to be spun by Dems and their Media as his "War on Obesity" ….
…. He'll be given credit for his genius 2- part plan….
1- "Make America Walk Again" (MAWA), and
2- "Make America Thin Again" (MATA)

they'll have the hats printed in China :mad:

Huge container ship Ever Forward has run aground in the Chesapeake Bay. It left Baltimore and then out in the deep shipping channel in the middle of the bay, just plumb missed making a right turn where the channel saw fit to make a right turn. Oopsy. A salvage company has already been working on dredging the mud from around the ship for almost two weeks. One local seaman expressed amazement, having never seen such a large ship run aground in the bay. Ever Forward is a sister ship to Ever Given, the container ship that ran aground and blocked the Suez Canal for several days last year. At least Ever Forward is not blocking the shipping channel since it isn't in the channel at all. Ever Forward and Ever Given are both owned by Everstuck, er I mean Evergreen Marine Corp.

Last Edited:
Might as well jump to the end of the crisis spectrum and call for shortages of food and water. Populace dumbed down to believe we can't even solve problems that were solvable a century ago. No new dams because of some snail. Hammer on ranchers because cows fart.

It's funny, something psychological going on there; like if they they see a Semi coming then no way in h*ll do they pull that, but a motorcycle is so "tiny" it's like of no consequence.
I had to take a defensive driving class years ago and one of the things they said was a motorcycle just doesn't register to the average driver. They'll look right at it, but not see it as a vehicle or object that can hit you.

I had to take a defensive driving class years ago and one of the things they said was a motorcycle just doesn't register to the average driver. They'll look right at it, but not see it as a vehicle or object that can hit you.
When teaching my son to drive, I didn't tell him to watch out for other cars, I told him to watch out for motorcycles.

When teaching my son to drive, I didn't tell him to watch out for other cars, I told him to watch out for motorcycles.
Good move. Come to think of it, I do something similar. I'm watching for bicycles. Motorcycles are usually in the same lanes as cars. And they usually follow the rules of the road. Cyclist can have their own lanes and don't always follow the rules. Either way, if you've programmed your brain to watch for motorcycles or bicycles you probably will notice a car, but not necessarily the reverse.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top