JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Awesome oa98,

I am going to cycle most all of my guns in the coming weeks
today was Ruger sr22 and M&P 2.0 even ran a 35 round Lungonator stick today :eek:

I just got back from the range.

With the nasty political winds surrounding us, and me just kind've feeling low, I figured I better go shooting.

Canby Gun Club. And I brought out the big guns. A Ruger MkII, a LCPII, and a Single Six. All .22LR.

Today would have been a lucky day for bad guys:eek:.

One more week of nose to the grindstone loading then I'll take a day or two off for some gun powder therapy. My son mentioned he has some new guns and I do as well so we'll have a gun day, fun day soonish. Bowling Pin Season will be starting up the end of April so maybe I can do some of that as well.

All you fair weather shooters LOL I went out last weekend here in So. Oregon, mixed rain and snow and 14 inches of snow on the ground... the only challenge is finding all your brass. I believe you always clean your shooting spot better than how you found it. But this sunshine does make me want to go out this weekend again :)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews