JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anybody here willing to sell me a Variant 1 USP NIB for $599? Fyi, while you reminisce I don't want to read any crap later about ice cream scoops for a nickel either.

74B9FE7F-6310-4C00-B968-F874D21B241D.jpeg

i dont remember what i paid for my USP45 in like 2001... but i know you cant get em for whatever it was now. i THINK i paid like $850ish... and sold it about a year later to a sketchy russian kid for like $600 once i realized glock was my jam. hey... he had a valid oregon DL and was 21.. or at least it said he was 21.

I remember......
Before I-1639 these were a deal. Whenever I had a few extra dollars I bought them. Of course nowadays......with the extra B.S. involved. I ain't buying.
01-21-2011-020.jpg

Aloha, Mark

i dont remember what i paid for my USP45 in like 2001... but i know you cant get em for whatever it was now. i THINK i paid like $850ish... and sold it about a year later to a sketchy russian kid for like $600 once i realized glock was my jam. hey... he had a valid oregon DL and was 21.. or at least it said he was 21.
By chance was his name Mc Lovin?

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR