JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Awesome oa98,

I am going to cycle most all of my guns in the coming weeks
today was Ruger sr22 and M&P 2.0 even ran a 35 round Lungonator stick today :eek:

I just got back from the range.

With the nasty political winds surrounding us, and me just kind've feeling low, I figured I better go shooting.

Canby Gun Club. And I brought out the big guns. A Ruger MkII, a LCPII, and a Single Six. All .22LR.

Today would have been a lucky day for bad guys:eek:.

One more week of nose to the grindstone loading then I'll take a day or two off for some gun powder therapy. My son mentioned he has some new guns and I do as well so we'll have a gun day, fun day soonish. Bowling Pin Season will be starting up the end of April so maybe I can do some of that as well.

All you fair weather shooters LOL I went out last weekend here in So. Oregon, mixed rain and snow and 14 inches of snow on the ground... the only challenge is finding all your brass. I believe you always clean your shooting spot better than how you found it. But this sunshine does make me want to go out this weekend again :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top