JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
30-06. Not only am I about out of the loads I use for hunting deer, but I have a new rifle and I'm curious to see if it likes my old loads, or wants something new.

Planning on finally getting around to developing a load for .338 that will be all purpose and reach out there.

For me, summer reloading is the same as the rest of the year. 9mm, .223, .308, and 30-06.

Finally broke down and added a caliber change for my Dillon 650 so I can keep up on my .308 and 30-06 loads.

It seems like the faster I can reload, the quicker I shoot it.

Sounding like some good new loads will be made this summer. Rammit what about reduced sized targets for the local range until you can find the needed space?

I have the winter off so I tend to do most my reloading during the winter but this year I bought into a new caliber (38spl) and my son and son inlaw both added a caliber to my reloading (.45ACP and .40SW). And I didn't get as much loaded up for my .44spl and the new .38spl as I wanted due to limited funds. I also just bought a Savage Model 12 LPV DBM in .243 so will have to stockpile some ammo of it.

Going to try to buy a box of slugs or a pound of powder every payday so that when the winter comes around I can sit on my *** and squeeze a bunch of ammo out.

I'm putting my 40, 44, 45 loads on hold as of now. I need to give a little love to the little 38 maybe work on some long gun reloading of ammo..

Been sizing up a ton of 223 brass, 2000 down about 3000 more to go. Also been working up some loads for my 223 target rifle. This does not inclued the 6 5 gal. buckets of brass that I need to sort.

Ill be working up some smith 500magnum loads hoping to get my new molds for the 500gr boolit and the 600gr boolit, I want to hunt with it this fall will be my first year hunting with a pistol.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top