JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can call hornady customer service and they should be able to help with that. The dispensers are warranty covered as well I believe and if it is broken they might repair or replace it.

I'm curious what they have to say about the warranty on an electronic scale.

How long have you had it?
Did you buy it brand new?

was working just fine and then 1 2 3 4 buttons are not working at all. Is not dispensimg at all. A fix or the thing is broken?
A fix you say?
You bet...

1691273382986.png

I'd be testing that electronic doo-dad constantly! LOL
It does say to check that it's calibrated about 1 a month or when you move it.
I have a second scale(yes its digital) that I use to confirm that the calibration is accurate. I check mine once a week but that's mostly cause I tend to bump it on occasion and my OCD takes over to check it.
They are good machines to use, especially for large caliber rifles and when you want to load a lot of them. Mines only ever been off due to me bumping it.

as was I. It was one of those things I saw and thought was cool. All is does now is take up space...
Well, if you got it used, and it's served a decent amount of time? Hope you've got the cash to replace it if you wish. As @DizzyJ says, save a lot of time I'm sure. Personally I don't mind trickling the stick powder into .30-06 and 6.5 Swede. I have the time.

Contact Hornady yet? They have been very good to me. I emailed and asked if replacement gears were avaiable for their Case Prep Trio, as they can break from scrunching cases into the cutters too hard. Few days later, a new set showed up, N/C.

The kicker: I did not own one. So I found one on eBay for $40 and it is now working very nicely indeed.

Contact Hornady yet? They have been very good to me. I emailed and asked if replacement gears were avaiable for their Case Prep Trio, as they can break from scrunching cases into the cutters too hard. Few days later, a new set showed up, N/C.

The kicker: I did not own one. So I found one on eBay for $40 and it is now working very nicely indeed.
That's exactly how I got my new wife but with chompers, not gears.

Pretty much every company that sells electronic scales only wore them for minimum one year, after that if they break you are on your own. :(

Out with the old, in with the new (I was gifted the old one and bought the Chargemaster used)..

B78C4496-E641-4593-8953-004946FAEA90.jpeg 16C508E6-718D-43A4-9F3E-0E669CD6F4D0.jpeg

Pretty much every company that sells electronic scales only wore them for minimum one year, after that if they break you are on your own. :(

Out with the old, in with the new (I was gifted the old one and bought the Chargemaster used)..

View attachment 1466563 View attachment 1466564
So you let the scale trickle/weight the whole 30-40 grs? Or do you drop the majority and let the scale finish it up?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews