JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
30-06. Not only am I about out of the loads I use for hunting deer, but I have a new rifle and I'm curious to see if it likes my old loads, or wants something new.

Planning on finally getting around to developing a load for .338 that will be all purpose and reach out there.

For me, summer reloading is the same as the rest of the year. 9mm, .223, .308, and 30-06.

Finally broke down and added a caliber change for my Dillon 650 so I can keep up on my .308 and 30-06 loads.

It seems like the faster I can reload, the quicker I shoot it.

Sounding like some good new loads will be made this summer. Rammit what about reduced sized targets for the local range until you can find the needed space?

I have the winter off so I tend to do most my reloading during the winter but this year I bought into a new caliber (38spl) and my son and son inlaw both added a caliber to my reloading (.45ACP and .40SW). And I didn't get as much loaded up for my .44spl and the new .38spl as I wanted due to limited funds. I also just bought a Savage Model 12 LPV DBM in .243 so will have to stockpile some ammo of it.

Going to try to buy a box of slugs or a pound of powder every payday so that when the winter comes around I can sit on my *** and squeeze a bunch of ammo out.

I'm putting my 40, 44, 45 loads on hold as of now. I need to give a little love to the little 38 maybe work on some long gun reloading of ammo..

Been sizing up a ton of 223 brass, 2000 down about 3000 more to go. Also been working up some loads for my 223 target rifle. This does not inclued the 6 5 gal. buckets of brass that I need to sort.

Ill be working up some smith 500magnum loads hoping to get my new molds for the 500gr boolit and the 600gr boolit, I want to hunt with it this fall will be my first year hunting with a pistol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top