JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am sure it is in the works but what would you like to see on a Rittenhouse themed lower.

I would vote for the name NotGuilty-15.

Safety selector markings would read

AID

DEFEND

VAPORIZE

Logo would resemble this shot.

Screenshot_20211120-025426.png

I just looked for one earlier, thinking it was already in the mix. I'll buy one soon as they come out with it. You probably have everything right but the picture.

I just looked for one earlier, thinking it was already in the mix. I'll buy one soon as they come out with it. You probably have everything right but the picture.
The picture is a tough one. The most recognizable pic might be this one.

im-252500.jpeg

Neither would translate to a logo very well.

Putting someone's image on something sold might lead to legal issues.

I'd lean more into it saying Not Guilty-15 and then the safety selector saying "bubblegum around" for safe and "find out" for fire.

Last Edited:
The picture is a tough one. The most recognizable pic might be this one.

View attachment 1073805

Neither would translate to a logo very well.

Putting someone's image on something sold might lead to legal issues.

I'd lean more into it saying Not Guilty-15 and then the safety selector saying "bubblegum around" for safe and "find out" for fire.
For Logo they could put an outline of Wisconsin with the scales of justice inside the outline.

I would love to see a 80% version as well that has everything on the NOTGUILTY lower except for serial number. And put Kenosha, WI in place of the psa name and location.

How about "New Owner MSNBC/CNN -15" and for the selectors "Lawyer Up", "Sue", and "Make Bank"?

Or, perhaps "I Survived-15" and "Pedo", "Woman Beater", and "Lefty"?

i get being glad he was acquitted.. cool.

but immortalize his chubby, pasty/peachy faced doe eyed moron visage on my goddamn gun? ahh, hard pass dawg. hard pass.

i get being glad he was acquitted.. cool.

but immortalize his chubby, pasty/peachy faced doe eyed moron visage on my goddamn gun? ahh, hard pass dawg. hard pass.
We should being imortalizing his ability to successfully defend himself and not have to go to prison for it. I am all for meme lowers to immortalize each one of those jurors too.

Given the current climate, I would just as soon not memorialize Kyle Rittenhouse. He did what was necessary to protect himself from possible death or grievous bodily injury. Thankfully the jury refused to be influenced by media and intimidation, and rendered a proper just verdict based on the law and the evidence. If we want to focus our efforts going forward, let's focus on the government that should have prevented the situation from occuring and ensure that they will do their job of protecting citizens and property from destruction from "mostly peaceful protesters", or better known as rioters trying to destroy our nation city by city.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top