JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How would you do it?

• Write Pending on the items status

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Leave Schedule A blank

• Other (explain below)

• Total voters
Reactions
When submitting my absolute first submission for Form 1, with nothing previously added in Schedule A..

Should I have the information about the can I'm making in the Sched-A as "Pending" or leave it blank and then when approved put the information in there.

I know that if I were to submit ANOTHER item while the first Sched-A is in the approval process I would write it down in there as "pending" approval or something like that.. but this is regarding the absolute first item to be submitted.

Hope the question makes sense.

How would you do it?

Now I believe I understand that IF I were making a SBR I would have the pistol/rifle already listed as an asset of the Trust but since it's not technically an asset you can have prior to making it... you know.

It's technically not made as it's not been approved so it's impossible to be listed...

Make sense? Serializing the tube/etc says that it's an item. Like a catch 22-

I've googled, read, looked and thats why I asked here.

Some list it as pending, some say don't list it until it's approved. There are MANY, including myself, who only send in their "initial" Sched A every time, regardless of what has previously been approved.

In the end, the ATF doesn't seem to really care, and I have not heard of someone being denied because it hasn't been updated. But you do need to include a Sched A every submission.

Ah, so really you staple a $20 bill to it as assets of the trust and that's it... interesting.

The trust just needs to be 'funded', it doesn't matter what it is. Some people put $1, a pair of sunglasses, etc.. The ATF doesn't need to know your inventory list :)

I sent in my first form 4 with nothing on my schedule A. I just sent in a blank sheet. Like you said it is not made yet so nothing to show. I would just send in whatever you have that came with your trust.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top