JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
my family were Danes and at some point got civilized hense the sur name Christian son
Might interest you to know that the vast majority of people in the USA today called Johnson are actually Johnsson or Jensson. Lockheed - the airplane builders - was started by a guy who family name had been Loughhead.

When I was little I always told people that Boeing was the nick-name of anybody arriving at Ellis Island in the Spring.

You might have to think about that one....;)

Might interest you to know that the vast majority of people in the USA today called Johnson are actually Johnsson or Jensson. Lockheed - the airplane builders - was started by a guy who family name had been Loughhead.

When I was little I always told people that Boeing was the nick-name of anybody arriving at Ellis Island in the Spring.

You might have to think about that one....;)
Groan..... ;)

Title says it all.. stupid tic toc. Social media is killing the world and rotting the brains of the young. Generation after generation, they say they're getting smarter technology wise but they're getting dumber in EVERY other category. Pathetic.

DarwinApproves.jpg

i have no doubt this has been hyped to ridiculous proportions.

two (off campus) incidents in one city? probably targeting people known to the kids. this is news? this is something law enforcement ought to be making alerts and press releases about?

sounds like more please-vote-for-all-law-enforcement-levies hyperbole. just like the gang initiation headlight flashing BS (100% invented by a cop, btw), people puttint narcotics in kids halloween candy, or fentanyl in cannabis garbage.

god i bubbleguming hate cop culture

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads