JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When the suspect recovered from his injuries, he will booked into the King County Jail for burglary, unlawful possession of a firearm, felony harassment and possession of a stolen vehicle.

And how many days does anyone expect this scum will be in jail? My bet would be days if that, not even weeks. He will be turned loose to do it all again. Like what you asked for voters? Hope you are enjoying it. 🤬

When the suspect recovered from his injuries, he will booked into the King County Jail for burglary, unlawful possession of a firearm, felony harassment and possession of a stolen vehicle.

And how many days does anyone expect this scum will be in jail? My bet would be days if that, not even weeks. He will be turned loose to do it all again. Like what you asked for voters? Hope you are enjoying it. 🤬
I'm surprised they did not just cite him in lieu of custody. Overcrowding and all that…

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top