JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm also sorry for your loss Tiffany.. but this must be mentioned

My uncle Lee who was a gun shooter in this accident has also been fully disabled since he was very young, the other gun holder was my step brother who was 18 at the time and suffers from anger issues as well as had been in a special needs class.

None of them had any business being near any gun. Who gave them access to it, as well as ammo?

I love how, when confronted by a member of those involved, the detractors lose their conviction and turn tail.

Don't mistake me, this situation is tragic and I don't agree that anyone was stupid...negligent, unsafe, but not stupid. The loss of a life due to any cause is terrible and saddening but those who choose to use deadly tools as an entertainment device have to be at the peak of awareness at all times when those tools are in use. This situation shows that they were not and now are going to pay for it in their own way for the rest of their lives.

Eyes open, people. Keep safe while enjoying our sport.

Come on guys, this was just a very tragic accident
Take the log out of your eye before trying to take the speck of saw dust out of another persons eye.

Go back and read what Tiffany wrote. It is clear to me that it was a true accident. We do not live in a perfect world so there will always be accidents.

Hind sight is always 20/20, Could have, Should have, Would have.

My true condolences to Tiffany and family.

DAB

Come on guys, this was just a very tragic accident
Take the log out of your eye before trying to take the speck of saw dust out of another persons eye.

Go back and read what Tiffany wrote. It is clear to me that it was a true accident. We do not live in a perfect world so there will always be accidents.

Hind sight is always 20/20, Could have, Should have, Would have.

My true condolences to Tiffany and family.

DAB

I'm wondering how many seasoned shooters here would admit to never having a "accidental" / negligent discharge, and were just plain lucky they didn't hurt/kill someone or themselves, I'm "sure" there's someone ?

Quote Originally Posted by DAB View Post
Come on guys, this was just a very tragic case of negligence.

I went ahead and fixed that for you.
They didnt trip on a rock and accidentally pull the trigger, they neglected to check for a clear range and ended up killing someone due to their carelessness.

You quoted me as saying.

That makes you a lier now doesn't it. Since I did not say that. I said and I quote my self " Come on guys, this was just a very tragic accident "

That shows what you say is worthless.

DAB

You quoted me as saying.

That makes you a lier now doesn't it. Since I did not say that. I said and I quote my self " Come on guys, this was just a very tragic accident

That shows what you say is worthless.

DAB

You were mistaken. I corrected your post for you.

There's no need to thank me, but you're welcome none the less.

ac·ci·dent
  [ak-si-duhnt]
–noun
an undesirable or unfortunate happening that occurs unintentionally and usually results in harm, injury, damage, or loss; casualty; mishap: automobile accidents.
Law . such a happening resulting in injury that is in no way the fault of the injured person for which compensation or indemnity is legally sought.
any event that happens unexpectedly, without a deliberate plan or cause.

There are very few accidents concerning firearms.. but some definite negligence out there which harms our liberties

Even if your dog gets his paw stuck in your auto pistol trigger guard and he empties the entire magazine all over the place, you were negligent for leaving it loaded where he could get to it

An accident would be where your pistol striker or hammer somehow mechanically malfunctions and the round goes off. If you were not being negligent the round will likely not harm anyone because you practice the gun safety rule of not pointing it at anything you are not going to shoot

There is no way that really was the guys sister!! Come on, we are being baited guys/gals. All parties involved are mentally and/or physically handicapped??!! This story had to have been pounded out by a forum member...anyone able to check the IP of the 'sister?' to see if its local?

There are very few accidents concerning firearms.. but some definite negligence out there which harms our liberties

Even if your dog gets his paw stuck in your auto pistol trigger guard and he empties the entire magazine all over the place, you were negligent for leaving it loaded where he could get to it

An accident would be where your pistol striker or hammer somehow mechanically malfunctions and the round goes off. If you were not being negligent the round will likely not harm anyone because you practice the gun safety rule of not pointing it at anything you are not going to shoot

So, either you are a "perfect human being" or you are a negligent human being, and since nobody here is perfect, we're all negligent...........I'll agree with that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top