JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They have shown the study is biased and Ludacris, I'll give them that but to compare responsible gun ownership to knitting I want to slap the bubblegum out of that guy!!!! It's the male version of knitting!!!! WTH???

Its-Because-Im-Black-Isnt-It.jpg

SO a Black person that owns a gun is racist? (like my friend at work)

How about a person who's mother is White and Father is Black? (like my Niece's and Nephews?

Or can you only be a racist gun owner if your all White ? (like me and my son)

I'm so confused

I will try to answer your questions:

1. Black people cannot be racist under any circumstance so a black gun owner is merely arming himself to fight oppression thrust upon him by whitey.

2. If you are half black and half white you are black and the other half of the family are "typical white persons" you know, like Obama's grandmother.

3. Yes, only white gun owners are racists.

I hope this helps to clear up the confusion.

Blacks are far worse off since obummer took office.. and it does not look like there's light at the end of the tunnel for them

Huh, I must have been missing something...

Everytime I buy a new gun I find the NRA cards, and what not....but I still have seen my one year free KKK membership. Not even an offer from the Aryan Brotherhood? Bullhockey!

If you point out someone is a racist then chances are you are more of a racist then the person you are calling out weather you/they own a gun or not

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top